Contributor

Guess I'm in the minority here I've been using this every day for many years and absolutely love it. I have sensitive eyes and it does not bother me. It's creamy and very hydrating for me and has helped to minimize wrinkling around my eyes. I'm really happy with it.

Contributor
On 6/8/2014 Shelbelle said:

It is mineral oil and petroleum based, I would never put this anywhere near my eyes!!!

That's exactly what my derm said! Its too bad I have another supersized tube of it and not going to use

Trusted Contributor
On 6/8/2014 LiveNLearn said:

Guess I'm in the minority here {#emotions_dlg.blush} I've been using this every day for many years and absolutely love it. I have sensitive eyes and it does not bother me. It's creamy and very hydrating for me and has helped to minimize wrinkling around my eyes. I'm really happy with it.

Looks like you are not alone....I have used this eye cream everyday for over 20 yrs. under my eyes. I use it right before any concealer, or even if I don't use one.

I mix it with BE's Bisque..and BE's night trmt. as my concealer which I like even more since I wear a lot of BE foundation.

I still use an eye serum, but find this eye cream cushy, creamy, and has kept lines and crows feet away so far...I use it for touch up after makeup too if feel I get dry..I really like it !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Super Contributor
On 6/8/2014 LiveNLearn said:

Guess I'm in the minority here {#emotions_dlg.blush} I've been using this every day for many years and absolutely love it. I have sensitive eyes and it does not bother me. It's creamy and very hydrating for me and has helped to minimize wrinkling around my eyes. I'm really happy with it.

I've been using it for years, too. I like it, and repurchase when I run out.

Super Contributor
I've Ben using it for years and have no complaints. I don't particularly have major eye issues, but it has kept them looking nice for about 10 years.
Super Contributor
On 6/8/2014 CCBeauty said: I've Ben using it for years and have no complaints. I don't particularly have major eye issues, but it has kept them looking nice for about 10 years.

This was a philosophy product that I used to use that I actually liked and felt it worked for me... started using it right after the I used the PCs serums which only made my clogging issues worked and I did see a real difference with the philosophy product... however I did use this before Cristina left the company and Cody took over... I would buy it at Sephora and use it for a bit and if it didn't work I would take it back and get your money back...