Respected Contributor

Re: Honestly, I'm not a raccoon.

i buy any brand from the drugstore, but make sure it is waterproof and smudgeproof.  that seems to work well for me.

Honored Contributor

Have you tried Clinique's skinny sticks? They stay on (budge proof) and make a nice soft line without a lot of difficulty regarding their application. They come in a lot of pretty colors too if you are tired of black and brown....

I just started using them and really love them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@just bee wrote:

eyeliner

Every year I do the same thing: I wait for the lowest price on drugstore.com and I buy a year's supply in dark brown along with my year's supply of Full 'N Soft mascara.

I have that in midnight brown that I use for brows or Jordana. My brows are very dark but a lighter pencil fills in without looking drawn on. I like that!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@just bee wrote:

eyeliner

Every year I do the same thing: I wait for the lowest price on drugstore.com and I buy a year's supply in dark brown along with my year's supply of Full 'N Soft mascara.

I have that in midnight brown that I use for brows or Jordana. My brows are very dark but a lighter pencil fills in without looking drawn on. I like that!

I use these as eyeliner because the stuff wears like cast iron.  Can't say it's a smooth, silky application, but it does stay put.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Contributor

Urban decay 24/7 gel liner is the best!  I like the gray color - not as harsh as black.  😊

Respected Contributor

Do you know the eyeshadow trick? You put on your eyeliner and then line over it with powder shadow of the same color. I do this if I wear eye pencil. Frankly, I hate the raccoon drift of waxy eye pencils, so I actually wear wetted eyeshadow as a liner. Seems to fade more reasonably. 

Contributor

I just wish more people felt that way about animals.  I know I do!