Honored Contributor

Re: Holy Cow! Did you see Dimitri's cheeks???

On 8/22/2014 F1wild said:

You guys crack me up! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm not a SKINN person, but recorded Dimitri's shows. Saw a tiny bit and thought he may have gone the cheek filler way. Very interested in his glacier talk. Wonder if it's a pure water source or more of an algae/marine? When I lived in Ireland we used to go to the Sligo sea weed bath spas periodically. My skin loved it! Even my hair.

I'm in a skincare crux at the moment. One of the few things I can control so I'm interested in everything, after a not so fab multi-product trial. I do find myself interested (after experimenting) with PC, ASDM & SKINN. PC is all laid out for you (which I don't have to have), ASDM would be a give & take. SKINN just seems overwhelming, with all of the products. I do get so much info here.

BTW, I'm Red Sox Nation, Pats, Bruins & Celtics girl...with a little Cardinals thrown in for local pride.

What I wouldn't do for a nice margarita, guac & chips right now! Darn hands...

Yay - another "gamer babe". We can love our skincare & sports equally! I agree with your comment about great info/recommendations on this beauty board! Trader Joes will hook you up with guacamole, chips & several options for salsa. Costco sells premade margaritas by the gallon, and those roasted chickens-simply the best. We had to stock up for the Bears v Seahawks game & another Skinn weekend. Cheers!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 gokat said:
On 8/22/2014 SeaGal said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol} gokat

But if they spend money on the boards Lisa R might not get to hob nob around the globe!

This is so true...or schmooze and rub elbows with the "moneyed" on Madison Avenue dontchaknow! Tsk tsk ...priorities.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

If I ever become that vain, shoot me please! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

I'm not a SKINN person, but recorded Dimitri's shows. Saw a tiny bit and thought he may have gone the cheek filler way. Very interested in his glacier talk. Wonder if it's a pure water source or more of an algae/marine? When I lived in Ireland we used to go to the Sligo sea weed bath spas periodically. My skin loved it! Even my hair.

I'm in a skincare crux at the moment. One of the few things I can control so I'm interested in everything, after a not so fab multi-product trial. I do find myself interested (after experimenting) with PC, ASDM & SKINN. PC is all laid out for you (which I don't have to have), ASDM would be a give & take. SKINN just seems overwhelming, with all of the products. I do get so much info here.

BTW, I'm Red Sox Nation, Pats, Bruins & Celtics girl...with a little Cardinals thrown in for local pride.

Hey girl! Weaned on Red Sox Nation here and it's still..."Take me out to the ballgame...every chance I get! I've been using Skinn for many years and I have to agree with you about the confusing presentation for a "newbie" contemplating giving it a try. I'm glad we're helping you with getting acquainted with the line. My suggestion would be when you see something that interests you on Dimitry's shows just come over here and ask about it. We're happy to answer questions, talk about our results, and help with application. Dimitri's so funny...acting like the cat that swallowed the canary with regard to his recent glacier trip. He can never keep a secret so we'll know soon. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Maren, that happened in pre season game 1 against Denver. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

lol Chi, downward dog, I wouldnt be able to get back up after partyin with 'rita!

Praise the salt shaker & lime...woohoo we actually scored... ummm, maybe??? what the what!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness, a seaweed bath spa, oh I would give anything to experiance that in my lifetime, that sounds like heaven.

He could be doing the marine algea thing? like so many others do, hmmm I think I am going to need another face lol. I dont wanna add more stuff darnit!

Stick around with us this weekend and we will take care of your skin care needs OK. Lots of good chatter when he is in town. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

I gotta go make hubby a salad, brb.

Hey Chi town, tell your guys they have to show up if they want a chance to win in Seattle! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Hey Chi town, tell your guys they have to show up if they want a chance to win in Seattle! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Omg...that was a PAINFUL 1st half. Ref's made some bad calls. We had that TD!!!!!!! Sooooo glad we don't visit Seattle during the regular season. Ugggghhhhhh

Super Contributor

If he got fillers for his cheeks, I WANT THE SAME THING! And the name of his doctor! I really don't think so because initially I didn't notice -- pretty subtle -- and even after he pointed them out it wasn't that noticeable. Besides, I believe what he says. When he was showing the neck products and showing his neck he showed behind his ears and his hairline saying "if I'd had a neck lift, I've have scars here and here. My scars are up here (up several inches in his hair) from my hair transplants." :-) He said "just being honest..."

I'm a default Boston fan if my teams aren't playing -- my parents were from Boston and I inherited the Red Sox gene, I think. :-)

Super Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Omg...that was a PAINFUL 1st half. Ref's made some bad calls. We had that TD!!!!!!! Sooooo glad we don't visit Seattle during the regular season. Ugggghhhhhh

I was walking out the door to run to the store when I thought the Bears scored that TD. I was surprised when I came back to see the score! That's too bad, I know it happens to all teams, but no team deserves it! Missed the particulars, but again, sorry that happened! (We're far enough ahead where I can afford to be generous.) I remember winning a game that was the result of a bad call and I just didn't like it and was almost embarrassed and ashamed. Thankfully we've proven we're a viable team and can legitimately score. :-)

Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Yes, what happened there, I missed it. I looked up in the kitchen and they were trying it again so it got called back for some reason. I sorry. {#emotions_dlg.bored}