Respected Contributor

Re: Holy Cow! Did you see Dimitri's cheeks???

Index cards are good. Writing down the order is the only way to be consistant when you have a couple regimes you are trading off with. You will get it down but work on it and dont buy any til like you said if something comes up next visit. Work on what you have so it all gets used. Dont want any bottles calling you out in the middle of the night, chi town what about me! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

A manuel exfoliator tho if you dont have one, the ASDM? I use cleansers with beads so I dont use an extra product there.

Respected Contributor

Are you working tonight Maren? I love our Steve Raible, Mr Seahawk. He's got some good gigs, he does the SeaFair hydros too. Great guy. You do know we are playing Chi town girls Bears, how funny is that! Coinkydink!

eta~ wait a minute, where did SR go?

Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 SeaGal said:

Index cards are good. Writing down the order is the only way to be consistant when you have a couple regimes you are trading off with. You will get it down but work on it and dont buy any til like you said if something comes up next visit. Work on what you have so it all gets used. Dont want any bottles calling you out in the middle of the night, chi town what about me! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

A manuel exfoliator tho if you dont have one, the ASDM? I use cleansers with beads so I dont use an extra product there.

Yep! I am going to get the ASDM microdermabrasion-will be incorporating that line since it seems to be highly effective/regarded & very cost effective. More budget for shoes, accessories & fashions! OK Seattle...let's rumble. Gooooo Bearsssssss!!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Sounds like you have it under control Chi!

Umm sorry we had to score on yer Bears just now!

Geez this site IS bad tonite.

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Good thing we have a big pitcher of margaritas ;-) Fresh batch of guacamole & chicken tacos. When Jay is good, he's very good, when he's bad, well you know...we just drink more ...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Good thing we have a big pitcher of margaritas ;-) Fresh batch of guacamole & chicken tacos. When Jay is good, he's very good, when he's bad, well you know...we just drink more ...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} OMG that is too funny!

I am having a coffee with Baileys right now and I picked up a 6 pack of Mike's Hard Mango Punch. Have you tried that, delishious!

I have a bag of pretzels {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

On 8/22/2014 gokat said:
On 8/22/2014 myshell624 said:
On 8/22/2014 gokat said:

Sorry for the double post everyone...between server errors and this site sticking....it took me forever to post!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

This has been happening to me too, so don't feel bad.

Thanks, myshell. I wondered if anyone else was experiencing my frustration!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Dont worry gokat, the boards have been messed up for days. There is a post on viewpoints from a gal that contacted CS, they got back to her so they are aware of the prob. I hear their program is from the Jurrassic era!

Jurassic park sounds about right!{#emotions_dlg.lol} I run into it every once in awhile and always wonder why some of our S&H monies couldn't be used to speed this baby up. Greed is such a beautiful thing... {#emotions_dlg.w00t} Woot!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

gokat

But if they spend money on the boards Lisa R might not get to hob nob around the globe!

Super Contributor

On 8/22/2014 baker said:

I watched the 3 hour show today and I thought Dimitri looked thin and refreshed, almost like he had work done. Dimitri said today that he doesn't wear makeup on camera and the way he's always putting on product and touching his face, I don't see how makeup would hold up to that. I didn't buy anything today because I have plenty of his products and bought from Isomers a few weeks ago.

He said at the end of hour#3 that he has recently gained weight. Has been traveling-was raving about just visiting Alaska and the glaciers. Mentioned that he is off to visit glaciers again after this weekend, hinting to related research for future products. I think his skin looked great. Maybe that new plumping product for Sept show?

What, he gained 2 lbs lol! I thought he loked really good too, I agree w/ baker, he looked well rested, chisled, tan , just healthy. Good for him!

I guess he is not on tonight but that is ok (for me), I want to watch the football game at 7:00. Did you get anything earlier?

Lol..that's when you know you had a good "foodie" vacation. You have to induldge on vacation. Glacier research...interesting! No purchases for me today. I am tempted by the lip kit. Was thinking about the Essence/DermAppeal duo with free s&h, but I think I'm going to buy the ASDM microdermabrasion. With 2 Skinn TTV's in Sept & this new mysterious plumping product, I'm inclined to wait. Need to review my existing stock & tweak my regime.

If you try the ASDM, hope you like it! If not, I'll trade you for a full, unopened jar of Dermappeal I have. :-)