Honored Contributor

She was one of the best beauty reps on QVC.  Always so pleasant (and pretty) and did great make-up demos and tips.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know why she left Smashbox?  I don't think I ever knew the reason. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  yes, it is her line,check out her website stoke of beauty

@fourpaws56 - Is she still working with one of the sons of Max Factor, the original founders of Smashbox? 

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1From what I remember, she left Smashbox after she married and started a family.  I think she took some time off and then came back with her own line.

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  yes, it is her line,check out her website stoke of beauty

@fourpaws56 - Is she still working with one of the sons of Max Factor, the original founders of Smashbox? 

I beleive so, Dean Factor

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom  here she is with Dean Factor, they are working together

Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56He is an investor in Stroke of Beauty.  She left Smashbox after it was acquired by Este Lauder.

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I beleive so, Dean Factor

@fourpaws56 - TY - and thanks for the pic! I was always a fan of hers and intended to check out her new line, but it took so long. I will definitely look into it on her website. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@winamac1From what I remember, she left Smashbox after she married and started a family.  I think she took some time off and then came back with her own line.

THanks, but she was married while at Smashbox.  I met her several times at Beauty Bashes and she had a family then!  Thanks for the response though.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Re: Holly Mordini

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

THanks, but she was married while at Smashbox.  I met her several times at Beauty Bashes and she had a family then!  Thanks for the response though.  

@winamac1Thanks for clarifying, I didn't realize that.  Maybe she left because of the Este Lauder acquisition.