Honored Contributor

Re: Holly Mordini is on Evine again tomorrow night and Saturday!

@rochelleS wrote:

@Pecky

I just hung up with Rebecca from Stroke of Beauty. We had a wonderful conversation, exactly like you want to receive from a Co. representative. Alot of constructive information, tips, colors, ideas and future products were discussed!

Yes, the chubby eye shadow sticks can be sharpened. Use a larger sharpener if you have or pick up one at your local beauty supply. She mentioned a sharpener may be available in future shows. Speaking of which...

Looks like May 11th will be the next airing.

There's alot of in house excitement about a new product to be unveiled. Top secret for now, but it's a long lasting, newly developed formula with Hollys' great eye and hand in color. Sorry to be so 'cheeky' but I will be tuning in for this debut.

More lippies will soon be in the pipeline. A creamy formula along with a long lasting matte. Both of which will retain the most awesome texture of the Mixed Media duo and gloss duos (I own) and are currently available. 

Foundation, eye shadows and well the whole face will be upcoming too. Looks like the whole face will be covered (no pun) in the coming months. 

Also, to correct my previous comment. There is FREE SHIPPING with NO minimum purchase required and  60 day return policy on their site. I ordered a brow duo which has the two toned pencil and a brow gel. The gel will be presented in May. Looking forward to trying these two items!

@rochelleS wrote:

@Pecky

I just hung up with Rebecca from Stroke of Beauty. We had a wonderful conversation, exactly like you want to receive from a Co. representative. Alot of constructive information, tips, colors, ideas and future products were discussed!

Yes, the chubby eye shadow sticks can be sharpened. Use a larger sharpener if you have or pick up one at your local beauty supply. She mentioned a sharpener may be available in future shows. Speaking of which...

Looks like May 11th will be the next airing.

There's alot of in house excitement about a new product to be unveiled. Top secret for now, but it's a long lasting, newly developed formula with Hollys' great eye and hand in color. Sorry to be so 'cheeky' but I will be tuning in for this debut.

More lippies will soon be in the pipeline. A creamy formula along with a long lasting matte. Both of which will retain the most awesome texture of the Mixed Media duo and gloss duos (I own) and are currently available. 

Foundation, eye shadows and well the whole face will be upcoming too. Looks like the whole face will be covered (no pun) in the coming months. 

Also, to correct my previous comment. There is FREE SHIPPING with NO minimum purchase required and  60 day return policy on their site. I ordered a brow duo which has the two toned pencil and a brow gel. The gel will be presented in May. Looking forward to trying these two items!

@rochelleSThank you!! I do have many sharpeners. I can't wait to see all of her new things.  I'm heading to the website now!!

Respected Contributor

I purchased the concealer in light and the brow pencils in taupe.  I was concerned the light concealer might be too light, but it is actually a good match and blends in easily.  I also like the brow product, although I'm still working on my technique.  I saw the brow gel on Evine, but it was full price with regular shipping, so I decided to hold off.  I'll check Holly's website for it or maybe get it during the May Evine visit if they lower the price.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo I missed the brow duo presentation on evine and went back to view the video. Great disappointment to find only the audio worked. No video. Three calls to CS with no results. I even asked if they'd note my account and honor the promo price due to their IT oversight. I really wanted to see this demonstrated. Nope! And frankly thought that was pretty crummy cs on their part. I know the brow gel wasn't aired, it'll be in May, but after discussing this with Rebecca from Stroke of Beauty, I placed an order for the duo they offer on site. This will give me the opportunity to try both the pencil and the gel.

Glad to hear the concealer is a good match for you! I have yet to try the mascara, (me-flu) loved the demo and was very pleased to hear SOB is getting alot of fabulous positive feedback.  I plan on updating my reviews of the items purchased, soon. Looking forward to their new products.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleSThe Evine brow duo came with an instuction card explaining how to apply it.  It's not difficult, but to be honest, I have a hard time figuring out which is the darker side of the pencil.  Both sides look the same to me! 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Linmo!