Visitor

Holly Mordini is on Evine again tomorrow night and Saturday!

[ Edited ]

Holly and Stroke of Beauty are on Evine tomorrow and Saturday for hour shows! So excited! I can't wait to see all the new products.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Holly Mordini is on Evine again tomorrow night and Saturday!

Her shadow stick duo looks pretty  Smiley Wink

312-689- Stroke of Beauty Avant-Glide Eye Shadow Stick Duo

Honored Contributor

I didn't think the mascara was very good. They kept talking about it not clumping but it looked clumpy to me? The curl part interested me though- hardly any of the mascaras that say they curl or HOLD curl do not. This does look like it curls. But the clumping...

I can't wait to see the demo for the shadow sticks because they do look pretty. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDazeDid you find out if Stroke of Beauty is cruelty free? No mention of it on their website.

Honored Contributor

@Danishgal wrote:

@HappyDazeDid you find out if Stroke of Beauty is cruelty free? No mention of it on their website.

@Danishgal still have not heard back yet so one reason I am not buying anything. I haven't watched the two shows so not sure if anything was said about it during the shows. I will let you know when (if??) I find out for sure.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze first off, I DO NOT need any mascara. No, no and no! Yet I watched the demo (x3 times) and was quite impressed. Wowed was more like it. I didn't see any clumping, nor did my BFF when I asked her to take a look after seeing your comment. I really like Holly and appreciated her models did not have mascara on when they demo'd it. Or for that matter, any of the other products she had on today. It's ridiculous to demo a product when the model already has it on. Unfortunately we see that much to much during on air shows. I hope her line is cruelty free for you and will post back on my purchases, yep, bought a gloss duo too and like both the eye liner duos and chubby eye shadow duos.

Trusted Contributor

I bought her duo mascara deal also and will report back what I think, right now using drugstore mascara's Rimmel & Milani, one coat of each

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@HappyDaze first off, I DO NOT need any mascara. No, no and no! Yet I watched the demo (x3 times) and was quite impressed. Wowed was more like it. I didn't see any clumping, nor did my BFF when I asked her to take a look after seeing your comment. I really like Holly and appreciated her models did not have mascara on when they demo'd it. Or for that matter, any of the other products she had on today. It's ridiculous to demo a product when the model already has it on. Unfortunately we see that much to much during on air shows. I hope her line is cruelty free for you and will post back on my purchases, yep, bought a gloss duo too and like both the eye line and chubby eye colors.

@rochelleS I guess maybe it has to do with our definition of clumping? If I see lashes sticking together or little balls of mascara on the lashes, I consider that clumping. Perhaps that is not what they are referring to? I don't know. Anyway, I only watched one presentation so if they demoed it on the other hour, I will watch that soon and see what I think. Maybe that model just wasn't the best at applying it. But please let us know what you think when you try it and also the gloss duo. I wasnt really into the colors of the gloss for myself but would love to hear what you think of the formula. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Can;t trust her products since Smashbox was such a lousy product. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I will gladly report back @HappyDaze. With even more since my post. Yep, picked up her lippie duo. It was hard to see the colors. I hope I chose the right shade. The video was from the last time she was on, not a current video from today. I wish the Evine host would spend more time on color and the camera person would give us longer close ups. We'll see when my package arrives, bot the rose. Also picked up the chubby eye shadow sticks in the plum/stone duo and the eyeliners in the black plum/slate gray. I was very pleased to see her options in eye liners were (are) not black plus another color. The black/navy and bronze plum duo looked very nice too. So I'll have lots to share. I know you're waiting to hear about the cruelty free status, but what caught your eye and interest?  

Cute flashback down memory lane... thinking about the first time I wore Smashbox, a kit from the Q, way before Holly took over repping the line. I had two great neighbors. We absolutely fawned over each other. " Girl, what's going on you look faaabulous!  What! you didn't tell us about a new man in your life! Details, details! Where were you last night, we want to know everything! Who's the lucky guy " I laughed till my sides hurt, tears streaming. It really was so funny. No guys, there's nobody new, just my new Smashbox makeup and a new Northern Nights feather down pillow. Hah, I obviously was glowing and very well rested. We laughed and laughed forever over that. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

OT but must ask how's your dog. I hope doing well♡♡♡