Honored Contributor

Anyone planning their holiday makeup look? I was playing around today with my makeup. I'm thinking I'll probably use the Huda Rose Gold and Desert Dusk palette shades. 

For lips I'm leaning towards an ombre look with Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick in Exorcism topped with Everlasting glimmer veil in Dazzle. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

I have a hair appointment tomorrow - planning to make some changes in cut and color.  After this appointment I may need to redo my makeup choices.  So yes I am thinking about my holiday makeup, just unsure at this point what that will be.

Your look sounds great!  Enjoy the holidays.

Esteemed Contributor

If you consider "buff" headgear as makeup (I do), then yes.  I recently had a crew cut and am focusing on accessories, particular to the holidays.

Glad your songs are back.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I just returned from having a pedicure and manicure.  The toes are a mauve and the fingernails are a sheer light pink.  For the holidays (Christmas), I may have my toes painted red and the fingernails a sheer off white.  Beginning of December I will have my haircut and I will have it cut a tad shorter and may take in some photos.  I found that teasing my hair a little gives it volume without the products.  My hair is short with long and shorter layers.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I need to do my nails again, it's been two weeks. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

If you consider "buff" headgear as makeup (I do), then yes.  I recently had a crew cut and am focusing on accessories, particular to the holidays.

Glad your songs are back.

Headband? Those look very cute with very short cuts. Or maybe a choker? 

Respected Contributor

That sounds really pretty! I haven't started planning yet but just picked out my NYE dress, so now I can design a makeup look around the color.

Trusted Contributor

I'm impressed!  I haven't even gotten my Thanksgiving menu planned much less given a thought to my holiday outfits or makeup looks!