Honored Contributor

Holiday Promo Event - Nordstrom Beauty Daily Deals

It's the season to glow all out! Check back each day to find savings on top brands, exclusive sets and all your skin-loving essentials, now through November 22. Act fast while supply lasts

Missed a couple of good ones.

1068a295-9627-4c4e-aec6-fb37a956adbe.jpeg

Charlotte Tilbury
Exclusive Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set  
$68 ($91 Value)

95ad51b2-4eae-4bce-ba8e-a0bec0eccb7e.jpeg

Dior
Exclusive Diorshow Volumizing Mascara Set
$59 ($78 Value)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Promo Event - Nordstrom Beauty Daily Deals

92ee0c72-5aac-4981-bbc7-3f86196a1167.jpeg

Exclusive BeautyBio set, $179 ($334 Value). While supply lasts.
Plus, get 25% off the NuFACE FIX Line Smoothing Device. One day only, while supply lasts

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

f4fe0ea1-d752-4da1-982d-4ce859a0e47d.jpeg

Sisley Paris
20% Off Selected Masks

One day only, while supply lasts

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the reminder @Chi-town girl !

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @Mellyg  Do you see something of interest? I will post more over the next couple of days. 

I'm interested to see the Nov 7 deals

0bbf9594-be24-4681-b8ac-2c0df31ac510.jpeg

Anastasia Beverly Hills & neuLASH
Exclusive Brow & Lash Kits

While supply lasts

Honored Contributor

Just fyi for anyone that missed the Charlotte Tilbury set, Sephora has a nice set too for $45.00.  It's callled a Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set and has a value of $71.00.  Might be worth a look.  

Sorry I'm awful posting pics.   

Valued Contributor

Nordstrom usually has their annual mascara deal around now, but 2 get 1 free...anyone here know when it is??
Valued Contributor

I procrastinated on the Charolette Tilbury, @Chi-town girl . I'm going to check out the Sephora one that @Lipstickdiva .

I noticed Macy's has 15% off beauty, right now, as well. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Just fyi for anyone that missed the Charlotte Tilbury set, Sephora has a nice set too for $45.00.  It's callled a Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set and has a value of $71.00.  Might be worth a look.  

Sorry I'm awful posting pics.   

thank you @Lipstickdiva . Here is its @Mellyg 

Charlotte TilburyPillow Talk Lip Secrets Lip Set

ITEM 2382828

What it is: A four-piece lip set that features a full-size Matte Revolution Lipstick, mini Lip Cheat Lip Liner, Jewel Lip Gloss, and Collagen Lip Bath Gloss—all in the iconic shade, Pillow Talk.

Valued Contributor

Thank you @Chi-town girl! I just ordered it. It's not my overall favorite color on, but it's my favorite "go to" to keep in my hand bag (as it always works for day/night, with almost anything I wear, etc).

I am contemplating the Diptyque votive set at Nordstrom on 11/3. I typically don't buy votives, so am on the fence. But I did see Nest candles are 25% off on 11/14. So I will definitely be buying my 2 faves; Moroccan amber and Cedar Leaf andLavender.

Depending on the available colors, I'll get a Slip eye mask. If it's the 2 colors shown, I'll pass. I have a navy one that I really like, and wouldn't mind another!