Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Promo Event - Nordstrom Beauty Daily Deals

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Mellyg  - I'm also interested in this Daily Deal. Both excellent fragrance/candle brands

99314fbe-c52d-4d7e-a444-36463e72ef9e.jpeg

Voluspa & NEST Fragrances
Up to 25% Off Selected Home Fragrances

One day only, while supply lasts

Happy Saturday Heart some interesting candle offers for today's Beauty Deals

Enjoy!!!

a30d35cd-f424-4116-ad5a-8fd081636a4c.jpeg

Holiday Candle

Nest New York

Price$1280$5440Original Price$16.00–$68.00 FREE SHIPPING
Limited-Time Sale

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

VOLUSPA Spiced Pumpkin Latte 3-Wick Tin Candle

e3ad4533-acd1-48b0-8d98-e33e4038b950.jpeg

Price $1650 Original Price $22.00 25% off FREE SHIPPING
Limited-Time Sale

What it is: A three-wick candle hand-poured with a coconut wax blend that features the decadent scent of Spiced Pumpkin Latte.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Voluspa Japonica Ambers & Wood Mini Macaron Candle Trio

30103975-bfb5-42cb-bf5d-0f53105bc2ec.jpeg

Price $2925 Original Price $39.00 25% off FREE SHIPPING
Limited-Time Sale

What it is: A selection of three mini macaron candles in scents from Voluspa's Japonica collection, in artfully decorated packaging.

Trusted Contributor

Chi Town, where on the Nordstrom site are you finding these daily deals?  I've taken advantage of a couple days' sales by searching on the item you've posted here, but can't seem to find the list on their site.  I know you can't post a link, but what am I doing wrong?  

I'm obsessed with these daily deals!  They are helping me with my holiday shopping!  

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 wrote:

Chi Town, where on the Nordstrom site are you finding these daily deals?  I've taken advantage of a couple days' sales by searching on the item you've posted here, but can't seem to find the list on their site.  I know you can't post a link, but what am I doing wrong?  

I'm obsessed with these daily deals!  They are helping me with my holiday shopping!  

@Sammijo10  - from the Nordstrom home page, click on Beauty. There should be a vertical tool bar on left of screen. From that tool bar, look for Beauty Deals.  Click on it and you should see the Beauty Deals page. 

They are not opening the details, products pricing for future days, just the current day.

Hope this helps!

Screenshot_2020-11-15-11-33-01.png

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

e17de624-9a67-492d-af47-d2c159f688c5.jpeg

Bobbi Brown
25% Off
Hydrating Face Cream

One day only, while supply lasts.

Here are the details for today's Beauty Deal

BOBBI BROWN Hydrating Face Cream

Price $46.50     Original Price  $62.00   25% off
FREE SHIPPING
Limited-Time Sale

What it is: A rich yet lightweight formula that instantly hydrates, moisturizes, conditions and nourishes throughout the day and is ideal for layering under makeup.

Who it's for: Ideal for normal-to-extra dry skin types or anyone wanting to hydrate thirsty skin.

Why it's different: Sodium hyaluronate, trehalose and the brand's signature enriched mineral water blend leave skin feeling smooth and plumped plus visibly fresh and glowing. In addition, algae extract moisturizes and conditions skin while caffeine provides soothing properties.

How to use: Massage onto clean skin morning and night.

• 1.7 oz.
  • Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; sulfite-free
  • Item #314921
Ingredients

Water\Aqua\Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Algae Extract, Cetyl Phosphate, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine), Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Linoleic Acid, Trehalose, Glycerin, Caffeine, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Myristyl Laurate, Phytantriol, Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Sodium Acrylates/Acrylonitrogens Copolymer, Phytosphingosine, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Laurate, Myristyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Tocopherol, Glycine, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Hydroxyproline, Proline, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl , thanks loads!  Looking forward to the deals that are starting T'Giving week as well.  I got the Nest Holiday candle yesterday and a few other things.  

I don't have a Nordstrom's anywhere near me, but the free shipping and returns has made me a real fan lately.  

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 wrote:

@Chi-town girl , thanks loads!  Looking forward to the deals that are starting T'Giving week as well.  I got the Nest Holiday candle yesterday and a few other things.  

I don't have a Nordstrom's anywhere near me, but the free shipping and returns has made me a real fan lately.  

@Sammijo10  - you're welcome! Yes, Nordstrom’s free shipping + returns policy is such a great feature. I love this store Heart 

They offer a nice range of brands, products and price points. The shoe department is awesome! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

0962f031-d71c-4010-99c9-955cf4822ca3.jpeg

Kylie Skin
25% Off the Entire Line 

One day only, while supply lasts

Any reviews for this brand?  

there is a try me kit at special pricing of $30 today 

4-Piece Mini Skincare Set

BBF20774-7730-4912-B448-B1DF545074B1.jpeg