Honored Contributor

Re: HSN 2019 Holiday Beauty - Beekman, Korres & More!

love Korres !

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN 2019 Holiday Beauty - Beekman, Korres & More!

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

7 options - Some assortments AND the new Snow Forest $25, free shipping

Beekman 1802 Snow Forest Goat Milk Bar Soap Set with Tin Pail
678-140
Beekman 1802 Snow Forest Goat Milk Bar Soap Set with Tin Pail
Beekman 1802 Assorted Flower 3.5 oz. Bar Soap Set with Tin Pail
678-131
Beekman 1802 Assorted Flower 3.5 oz. Bar Soap Set with Tin Pail

@Chi-town girl 

You know how I have repeatedly said I’m not buying anything because things last so long for me and I don’t like to stock up...? LOL Well, the cute pail caught my attention and the small bars in the floral assortment proved hard to resist. Add 8% cash back from, I think it was retailmenot, to the sale price with free shipping, and it is on its way to me! 

I havent tried the small bars before and the only floral in the set in the set that I did tried is the Ylang Ylang, which I like.

I plan to store unused bars of soap in the pail.

@willdob3  - good timing! I bought several of these already for gifts and I think the small bars are perfect for trying out new fragrances as well as gifting.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Beauty 2019-Advent Calendars + HSN - Beekman, Korres & More!

Adding Holiday Advent Calendars to this thread. The 2019 Beekman Advent calendar has already sold out! Please post your finds.

Space NK Advent Calendar

5.w600.h396.2x.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Net-a-Porter 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar

For luxury beauty nerds, Net-a-Porter is known for its taste, as well as including products that are often uniquely cult-y and expensive. Chiu calls it “a bit of a beauty splash out,” but is worth it because you can find “luxury skin care, hair and makeup.” The edit is focused on getting you through the taxing holiday-party season, featuring highly pigmented makeup products to get ready with, as well as post-soirée skin saviors.

This year’s set, for example, clocking in at just over $250, includes some of our most beloved (and pricey) hair and beauty brands at the Strategist, from Dr. Barbara Sturm and Dr. Dennis Gross skin care to Charlotte Tilbury and Sunday Riley — so this is one we’d recommend scooping up before it sells out.

8.w600.h396.2x.jpg

Honored Contributor

Sephora Collection Frosted Party Advent Calendar  

At a lower price point $45,  for the person who identifies as a Sephora aficionado. Note that these are exclusively makeup minis from Sephora’s in-house collection, with highlights that include “a charcoal nose strip, eye mask, lip mask, and makeup remover wipes.”

sephora-01-.w600.h396.2x.jpg

Honored Contributor

L’Occitane Classic Advent Calendar 

We also like this beauty set from L’Occitane $64 which tends to be a hit with moms (and people who hoard their hand creams ). And when you consider that a single hand cream typically runs for $12 a pop, the fact that you’re getting a pocket-size medley of goodies — from soaps to creams — makes this a really nice investment set for the holidays.

occitane-01-.w600.h396.2x.jpg

Honored Contributor

New coupon code=183481 I bought another CL fringe topper for a gift

DG40319_111119_PZ_ShoppingBag_Coupon183481_sob.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I think I am going to pass on using this coupon. I don’t do so well at trying to use coupons during the week.

I bought a bunch of the GILI TSV throws for gifts and had to get one for myself, too. I hope they are as nice as they look and sound.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I think I am going to pass on using this coupon. I don’t do so well at trying to use coupons during the week.

I bought a bunch of the GILI TSV throws for gifts and had to get one for myself, too. I hope they are as nice as they look and sound.

@willdob3  - we are in good shape with throws/blankets and I've gifted them during the past recent yrs so I passed on the GILI TSV throw, but I was tempted! Hope you love them - pricing was good and they looked like excellent quality. Please post a review/tag me!

I used the coupon today for a holiday gift - the CL fringe topper. Hope we get more, several more soon so I can grab some more gifts and maybe treat myself!

Did you get the Beauty Spy mask kit earlier this yr when it was a TS? They just posted a discovery kit that includes the essence. I would love reviews about this mask.

I also want to try the Beauty Spy magazine - it's sold out currently - this would also be a nice gift

The Beauty Spy FaceUp Essence & Mask Discovery Set
675-624
The Beauty Spy FaceUp Essence & Mask Discovery Set
The Beauty Spy G9SKIN 8pc Self Aesthetic Magazine
675-626
The Beauty Spy G9SKIN 8pc Self Aesthetic Magazine

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen the Smashbox shooting star sets in person and they look nice but I am not going to buy them. I don't need another blush palette or another eyeshadow palette or two.