Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Beauty 2019-Advent Calendars + HSN - Beekman, Korres & More!

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I think I am going to pass on using this coupon. I don’t do so well at trying to use coupons during the week.

I bought a bunch of the GILI TSV throws for gifts and had to get one for myself, too. I hope they are as nice as they look and sound.

@willdob3  - we are in good shape with throws/blankets and I've gifted them during the past recent yrs so I passed on the GILI TSV throw, but I was tempted! Hope you love them - pricing was good and they looked like excellent quality. Please post a review/tag me!

I used the coupon today for a holiday gift - the CL fringe topper. Hope we get more, several more soon so I can grab some more gifts and maybe treat myself!

Did you get the Beauty Spy mask kit earlier this yr when it was a TS? They just posted a discovery kit that includes the essence. I would love reviews about this mask.

I also want to try the Beauty Spy magazine - it's sold out currently - this would also be a nice gift

The Beauty Spy FaceUp Essence & Mask Discovery Set
675-624
The Beauty Spy FaceUp Essence & Mask Discovery Set
The Beauty Spy G9SKIN 8pc Self Aesthetic Magazine
675-626
The Beauty Spy G9SKIN 8pc Self Aesthetic Magazine

@Chi-town girl 

Thd first of the GILI throws I ordered arrived! It is the Snake and it is beautiful - and it feels wonderful. I just want to keep touching it. The presentation is so nice. This is a gift that people will enjoy opening. The box is meant to be kept and used. 

Yes, I did get the Beauty Spy FaceUp Mask set in January. I really did not like it. It was messy and reminded me of a thick egg white mask but an egg white mask gives nice results. It definitely was nothing special at all, at least in my experience. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  - thx for early review of the GILI throw. Glad you are happy and that it will make an impressionable gift Heart

Thx also for the review of the K beauty TS mask. Too many GREAT options so I won't be purchasing it. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

A new brand for HSN. I've read some reviews (sold direct & Amazon). Should be a fun show/segment with Amy, she'll say "Buttah" a gazillion times, lol

Buttah by Dorion Renaud Buttah Vitamin C Serum
123-3386
Buttah by Dorion Renaud Buttah Vitamin C Serum

Buttah by Dorion Renaud Whipped Body Butter
123-3392
Buttah by Dorion Renaud Whipped Body Butter

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The Beekman Holiday Bounty Box is posted at HSN! $60, free shipping. The  Bounty Box packaging is always exquisite - makes a nice gift, or breaks into several gifts. We need another coupon!!!

Not sure...will there be a different one sold at Q? Someone posted there might be an all "Pure" ( no fragrance) box

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 7-piece Holiday Bounty Box

Beekman 1802 Goat Milk 7-piece Holiday Bounty Box

What It Is
Collection of vitamin-rich goat milk products in a collectable box, and includes 2 mini bonus gift boxes.

What You Get
  • 9 oz. Pure Goat Milk Bar Soap
  • 8 oz. Goat Milk Wish Wash
  • 2 oz. Honey & Orange Blossom Hand Cream
  • 2 oz. Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Hand Cream
  • 2 fl. oz. Ylang Ylang & Tuberose Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream
  • 2 fl. oz. Honey & Orange Blossom Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream
  • 8 fl. oz. Pure Goat Milk Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream

Honored Contributor

OPI Hello Kitty Nail Lacquer Advent Calendar
Ulta $50

Best For: That friend who changes their nail color multiple times a week.  

What's Inside: 25 mini bottles of some on OPI's most beloved shades, plus new Hello Kitty-inspired iterations. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3  - thx for early review of the GILI throw. Glad you are happy and that it will make an impressionable gift Heart

Thx also for the review of the K beauty TS mask. Too many GREAT options so I won't be purchasing it. 

@Chi-town girl 

I love masks and am trying not to buy any new ones right now. I’ve got more than I need so I’m hoping to use a few up before adding more...but, if I see a great deal, it might find its way home to me. Masks are hard to resist!

Honored Contributor

Made a quick run at Trader Joes today. They added 2 new advent calendars to their holiday offering. Last year they introduced the advent calendar for dogs. 

This year, the dog one is bsck and a new one for our feline pals ($6 ea) AND a new 12 Days of Beauty $20!  These won't last, get to a store pronto if you're interested! !!!

Trader-Joes-Advent-Calendar-for-Cats.jpeg

12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar
Only $19.99

Trader-Joes-12-Days-of-Beauty-Advent-Calendar.jpg

Trader-Joes-12-Days-of-Beauty-.jpeg

• Winter Citrus Ultra Moisturizing Hand Cream 0.5oz
  • Coconut Body Butter 1oz
  • Exfoliating Sugar Cube
  • Peel-Off Charcoal Mask
  • No. 3 Formula Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash
  • Cranberry Cider Summer Body Wash
  • Brown Sugar Body Scrub
  • Warm Vanilla Body Butter
  • Blueberry & Acai Facial Scrub
  • Pomegranate Moisturizing Lip BalmRose Facial Oil

Honored Contributor

HSN has free shipping all weekend, it's already in play!

And this Adorable throw $20  Heart  Bought 3 for gifts 

Soft & Cozy Huggable Animal Throw Gift Set
669-109

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

Yay!!!!! They are calling for rain and heavy wind here all weekend! Thanks for the heads up on free shipping on HSN all weekend, definitely doing some shopping Smiley Very Happy 

(the weather just gives me a great excuse lol)

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

@SunSprite wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Yay!!!!! They are calling for rain and heavy wind here all weekend! Thanks for the heads up on free shipping on HSN all weekend, definitely doing some shopping Smiley Very Happy 

(the weather just gives me a great excuse lol)

Did you do some good shopping @SunSprite? Hoping you also have some new coupons. Make sure to check your account - look at the Spendable Kash / coupons tab