Respected Contributor

Re: Holiday 2018 Beauty Gifts

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I purchased the L'Occitane Set.  The five items come in the red and blue boxes (it's not one or the other):

Includes:

• 5.2-oz Shea Butter Hand Cream
  • 6.9-oz Shea Ultra Rich Body Cream
  • 2.5-oz Shea Butter Hand Scrub
  • 8.4 fl-oz Almond Shower Oil
  • 7-oz Almond Milk Concentrate

L'Occitane Kit.jpg

My set just arrived last week. Have used L'Occitane for many years. Was so excited to se this value. Somehow I missed last year's blockbuster.

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Perlier 20-piece Mini Hand Cream Set
614-081 $34, free shipping
Perlier 20-piece Mini Hand Cream Set
@Chi-town girl  I just purchased this set.  I have not tried any Perlier products. I thought this would be a good way to try.

I order these every year. Since I host Christmas Day at my house, I give one to the women who are my guests. This was a great price this year.

Honored Contributor

At HSN

Price might be reduced, currently $42 + 3 s/h

PUR Dr. Seuss' The Grinch 12pc Face Palette & Color-Changing Lip Balm
637-822
PUR Dr. Seuss' The Grinch 12pc Face Palette & Color-Changing Lip Balm

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

PUR Dr. Seuss' The Grinch He Hates It, You'll Love It 5pc Brush Set
637-837
PUR Dr. Seuss' The Grinch He Hates It, You'll Love It 5pc Brush Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

PUR Dr. Seuss' The Grinch 4-piece Sampler Mask Gift Set
637-838

Honored Contributor

PUR Dr. Seuss' The Grinch Heart Line 4-piece Liquid Eyeliner Set
637-836

Honored Contributor

Footnanny is featured tonight on HSN Beauty Report. This kit -  Oprah's 5 favorites that she had on her Favorite Things list during the past recent years. Comes in a gift box. Limited stock, hurry if you want it

$48 + 3 s/h, 4 flex pay option

Footnanny 5 Favorites Foot Cream Kit
641-855
Footnanny 5 Favorites Foot Cream Kit

What You Get

• 2 oz. Eucalyptus Foot Cream 
  • 2 oz. Lavender Foot Cream 
  • 2 oz. Peppermint Foot Cream 
  • 2 oz. Rose Foot Cream 
  • 2 oz. Tea Tree Oil Foot Cream

Honored Contributor

If you prefer a specific Footnanny scent, there are some individuals available in 8 ounce size. $30 + 3 s/h

Footnanny Rose Foot Cream
537-246
Footnanny Rose Foot Cream

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The set is called Clinique Pop Treats and it contains a Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer lipstick in Plum Pop and a Clinique Pop Splash Lip Gloss in the shade Watermelon Pop.

I bought this mini holiday Clinique lipstick and gloss duo in Canada (I've seen it at Hudson's Bay and Shoppers Drug Mart) and it was on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart yesterday due to senior's day. I paid about $12 CDN. I also see after googling it that Macy's in the U.S. has it for $9.50 U.S. I'm sure other retailers also carry this Clinique stocking stuffer. The lipstick is a plum color and the gloss is a matching shade that you can wear on top or by itself. As always Clinique lipsticks are unscented.

I like travel size lipsticks for my purse and travel.

I also notice that QVC does not have this stocking stuffer set but they have the other ones which I've also seen in stores -- the mascara mini and cleansing balm duo, and the moisturizer and lip gloss duo. Those sets are being sold in a two pack each. Too bad they didn't just sell the sets and include one of each in the pack instead of doubling up on the items.