Honored Contributor

I have a few/several minutes before the girls wake up (they were up all night) and my grandson gets back from hunting Smiley Surprised  Today was a milestone as he (grandson) drove here for the first time since getting his license a few weeks ago.  It's scary.  All those feelings come back of when his mom started driving.  If I changed your diaper, you shouldn't be driving Smiley Surprised   And I don't like the idea of him hunting by himself.  I don't care how old you are or how much experience you have.  A hunter's handbook will tell you never to hunt alone Smiley Sad  

Using a couple of new makeup products today.  A sample of Tom Ford foundation.  I don't know if he has more than one.  I like it but it's only been on for about an hour and I'm not sweating.  I don't like it as much as Nars Light Reflecting foundation.  And Kayali's Vanilla Royale Sugared Patchouli.  I like it enough to keep it.  I think DH will love it.  It's kinda in between our two tastes in perfume fragrances on me.  I like sweet and sultry and he likes what I refer to as "pretty and bright".  Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is one of his favorites. 

I used an e/s combo for the first time today.  It's from Sigma's New Mod palette.  I really didn't expect this result but I love it.  It's a rich chocolate brown.  It's the top and bottom shades, second from the left.  The edge blended out with the off-white color in the bottom right corner.  

Sigma Beauty New Mod Eyeshadow Palette + Free Shipping

Honored Contributor

Well my dirty little secret is out. I don't know the difference between my right and my left lol.  Obviously I meant lower left corner 😂