Trusted Contributor
@beach-mom I have heard really good reviews on Selena's Rare Beauty line and Lady Gaga's Haus line. I've been wanting to try Selena's blush and now I'm going to take the plunge.
Honored Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:
@beach-momI have heard really good reviews on Selena's Rare Beauty line and Lady Gaga's Haus line. I've been wanting to try Selena's blush and now I'm going to take the plunge.

@JamandBread - I don't think you'll be sorry! I find myself wearing this every day, and as I said, you need only a dot or two to blend. I was impressed with the wearing time. Good luck finding your shade and let us know how you like it!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@JamandBread  I think you will love them!  A little goes a long way.  The ones I have will last me my lifetime, LOL.  

Respected Contributor

20211127_114530.jpgThese are my 4 [I got Resting Peach Face yesterday.] Fenty blushes. The 1st is more brown/rosy, the 2nd is sort of raspberry, the 3rd is pink/coral & the last is golden orange. Aren't they pretty!?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hmmm, cream blushes?

[ Edited ]

I've used lipstick as a cream blush since I was a teenager [60 yrs ago...eek]. Never had a problem with color changing or fading.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I was never able to blend cream blushes very well. I use only two powder blushes, Cover Girl brick rose and a peach color for the summertime. I am very pale. I use Maybelline porcelain ivory foundation. I like simple.

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

I have tried cream blushes numerous times and return to powder blush everytime.  

@tansy 

I like the idea of cream blushes, but I find the results to be much less reliable & effective than a powder blush, no matter which brand you try. 

IMO, wasted money.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped  No, I never had your experience.  I purchased Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier but for some reason, I always return to powder.  I just never got the hang of the cream blush -- too much or too little, etc.  Perhaps it's some type of chemistry reaction with your skin and the blush.  I am not savvy in that area.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I only use cream blushes now. Powder blush seems to dry out my skin. I like the doll10 cream blush best so far.

Honored Contributor

Right now cream products in general are having a moment whether it's blushes, highlights, bronzer or contour.  After everyone is convinced they have to wear cream products, there will be a shift back to powder.  LOL

I have never been that into cream products.  They are okay but I much prefer powder and I'm not jumping on the cream product trend. I find most cream blushes to be too finicky to deal with.  I just want to slap on some powder with my brush and move on.  And I really don't understand the concept of using both creams and powders.