Occasional Contributor

Hmm, do I wait on purchasing my Wen goodies?

So I am very much a newbie wenner - in fact, I have my very first remoist treatment sitting in my hair right now and I cannot wait to rinse it out and see the result in the morning Smiley Happy After having great results with the CA and not so great with the 613, I am wanting to try a 16oz BGT and the special pack of 2x16oz SAM and TT that is available here on the Q. I keep reading a few hints here and there about a little special something possibly appearing on this weekend's show with Chaz so I was wondering if that only relates to the seasonal "fragrance" or whether I should hold out as there may be some good deals on the core products as well. Does anyone have any good advice for me? Should I snap that wallet closed for just a few more days?
Frequent Contributor

Re: Hmm, do I wait on purchasing my Wen goodies?

As another wen newbie I have been wondering the same thing!
Super Contributor

I can't tell you what specials will be coming up, but those items you want are nearly always in stock, so if you can wait, there might be a special that will give you a better deal. Although the 16 oz duo is hard to beat.

Contributor

Welcome Sudz! I'm glad you've dove into thee WEN pool. It's great and your hair will love you for it ??. It can't hurt to wait till Saturday since the pack you're talking about won't disappear by then. I'm waiting for the SHP kit myself
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the welcome! Great to hear that the duo seems to be a regular item (I wasn't sure). With that said, It definitely sounds like I should wait it out for just a few more days to see what's on offer. Thank you for the advice! Kelly, I actually ordered the SHP CC a few days ago. I couldn't resist Smiley Happy Wen is somewhat addictive!
Honored Contributor

On 6/5/2014 okiebug said:

I can't tell you what specials will be coming up, but those items you want are nearly always in stock, so if you can wait, there might be a special that will give you a better deal. Although the 16 oz duo is hard to beat.

Sudztastic, welcome to the Wen forum and the wonderful world of Wen!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

okiebug is right on the money and that duo is a great price. The Wen - Cleansing Conditioner Discovery Kits available at QVC thread lists all of these kits. They're regularly available and they compare favorably against gallons and TSVs.

Also the New Wen Goodies for June!!! thread has information about some of the new Wen products and specials we expect to see this month. Both of these threads are also in the Wen FAQ and Wen 101 for easy access.

For June, I think most of the specials will be focused around the SHP and 613 product lines.

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio

Occasional Contributor

On 6/6/2014 bebe777 said:
On 6/5/2014 okiebug said:

Sudztastic, welcome to the Wen forum and the wonderful world of Wen!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

okiebug is right on the money and that duo is a great price. The Wen - Cleansing Conditioner Discovery Kits available at QVC thread lists all of these kits. They're regularly available and they compare favorably against gallons and TSVs.

Also the New Wen Goodies for June!!! thread has information about some of the new Wen products and specials we expect to see this month. Both of these threads are also in the Wen FAQ and Wen 101 for easy access.

For June, I think most of the specials will be focused around the SHP and 613 product lines.

-- bebeSmile Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio

Thank you so much for the links and information bebe! I really do appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Any chance to buy this product on the Q at the best price possible will definitely help me continue my Wen journey for months and years to come Smiley Happy The gallons will be an option for me next year once I have a better idea as to what product or combination works best for me. Oh and PS. The TT remoist... looooooove! Scalp feels wonderful this morning and my hair seems to be drying out oh so soft. I will be cutting my middle of my back length hair off into a pixie cut next week so that all the damage is gone and all the new regrowth will be Wen hair!