Honored Contributor
On 8/3/2014 PKB said:
On 8/2/2014 BeautyAddiction said:
On 8/1/2014 PKB said:
On 8/1/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 8/1/2014 feline groovy said:

No one's forcing you to purchase it at the Q.

And this applies to other posters who complain about the shipping & other prices here. It's SO easy to change things if they <em>really</em> bother you, as you have several options to do so.

Unless you just get off on complaining... hey, some people actually do. Smiley Wink

In fact, if you check Ebay, Amazon, and other online vendors, you'll pay much less and often have free shipping.

Seems more like commenting and making observations. But, some get off on scolding.

No......most get tired of the whining about S&H. It's been done to death!

And I'm sick and tired of people opening posts that they only want to scold people for. You clearly knew what the post was, so why did you even bother to open it? People are allowed to ask whatever they want and I, for one, am tired of all the snarky answers. Maybe the person who asked the question never saw the other posts - not everyone has time to be on this BB all day and miss a lot of the posts - ever think of that before you posted your negative repliy?

Wasn't a negative reply......it was a fact!

So, what you're saying is, if one knows what the subject is about, and if one doesn't agree with the topic and can't support the OP, then one should just keep their mouth shut and back out of the thread? Seriously?

*rolls eyes*

Cool

Regular Contributor

I think its terrible the amount they are charging for many of their items. HSN is slowly but surely luring many people over, myself included, with their free shipping and discounts that are offered.

Honored Contributor

Yep!! Just like I said, we are paying QVC's bills. This way they don't have to pay the people who box the stuff up AND we pay the shipping costs.

QVC has a good thing going on. They make a really big deal if something is FREE shipping. When they are like that and the hosts say, "WOW!! FREE shipping". I feel like throwing my shoe at the TV because if it's such a big deal why don't they ever mention the cost that most of the time we are getting ripped off otherwise?