Respected Contributor

Re: Hi I'm beauty junkie,thread killer!!

And Caturday greetings to you, beastielove! I'm concerned about the Arctic blast and hope you and yours are okay. I'm tucked in with my furkids. They make good feet warmers. Well, lap, chest, and hand warmers. Sometimes we're all on the sofa together. There's nothing left of the desserts I brought home from my brother's house. I scarfed down all the yummies they gave me within three days. Blessings, health and happiness to BJ, Argyll, beastielove, desertdi (hope your tooth problem is much better now), Love Roses, and all the TKKs!!! Love you girls!

DorothyToo, what am I thinking?!!! You're an angel. Hope I didn't leave out any other names. Take care, darling one.

Respected Contributor

Loopyloo, precious one, my mind is so bad. I should never list names! I read and love your posts! Hello and Happy New Years to you!!!

Super Contributor

Oh, Silver--bless your heart--you're so dear! Not to worry-my mind has been flash frozen-- I'm in my own little Marshmallow World (as the song goes) here, having been hammered by Hercules unchained! We are all hunkered down on our street, all the huddled masses yearning to get out!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I'm going to stand by the radiator now. ~*~*HAPPY NEW YEAR*~*~ Sweet Silver!! x0x0x

Super Contributor

oops! A little too heavy handed on the 'submit' button!

Regular Contributor

Hello to all TKKs from the frozen WI boonies--hope my other northern pals are ok in this Arctic Zone! Yet one more appliance flame-out: my Cuisinart coffee maker ( #4!!) gave up on me after much cleaning and coaxing. It's a plot to make me craaaazy! Should that be crazIER? So why do I keep on replacing this unit with the same one? I AM already crazy then! Stay well and warm,my dear friends ! (DesertDi,we all hope for a year of good dental wellness for you! How's that sweet new car?) xoxoxo Miss B and me
Trusted Contributor

Hope all of you who are dealing with this winter storm are safe and sound.Its really brutal,never saw such figid temps.I am roasting here.

Desert wow Kitty bites huh,so does Cookie although she has gotten better over the years with age.

Silver Lining when it gets cool here for what ever brief time it does nothings better then your fur kids snuggling up with you,they do make great little blankets.lol Enjoy your blankies.

Argyll have you ever tried a keruig? I love mine.Its so convienent and makes a nice cup of coffee never any waste.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

Meow-Day Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you a very pleasant day today and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much love,happiness,good health, and for those of us dealing with this charming Arctic Freeze{#emotions_dlg.scared}...lots of warmth!!!!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

beauty... Praying that your beloved kitty Pal returns to you ASAP, safe and sound.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^={#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

I sure hope everybody in the arctic-front storm zone is safe and warm. Talked to 3 of my pals in Chicago today.........and even *I* (who used to live there) am shocked at how bad the storm is...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/6/2014 Desertdi said:

I sure hope everybody in the arctic-front storm zone is safe and warm.

I second your post Desertdi. The news shows such terrible conditions.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Frequent Contributor

Even in the teens here last night & tonight but, thankfully, no precip this time. Hope everyone & everyone's furr-baby stays safe & warm. beauty- Hope Pal comes back soon. At least, he doesn't have to deal w/the cold weather. Sending prayers...