Occasional Contributor

Hi I'm a new Wen user. Couple questions...

Hi, I've been using Wen for about a month now, following all the directions properly and really appreciated a couple of the posters who had detailed replies in threads the last couple days. (I've been following for a while). I also use this on my 7 yr old daughter who's had it rough with pool hair damage, the Wen has been a miracle. I have the SAM gallon, and ordered the TSV in Fig. I'm excited for the re-moist and replenishing mist.

My questions... I have very short hair, it's growing back after chemo treatments. I was looking at the styling products and I don't know, and don't quite understand I guess, what producs I would need and how to use them. The descriptions and the reviews sort of confused me a little. Can anyone give me a little guidance?

I'm going to bed now, but will be back tomorrow. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Oh, I forgot my second question...I used it once (the cc) as a leave in for both me and my daughter and I didn't like the feel of it on either of us. What did I do wrong? Is there a specific way to do this?

thanks, belle