Respected Contributor

Re: Hi Beauties, What did you purchase this week ending 9/5/14???

My 45 birthday was the 4th I bought Living Grace perfume and Amazing Grace roller ball

Respected Contributor

The Dr.Gross eye cream. Really look forward to trying it....still haven't found "the one" for me. Ordered a Heidi Daus fu dog pin that is magnificent, but no new beauty items other than the eye cream. Tempted by the Edward Bess line.......
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

Kcladyz, happy belated birthday!

Sunday night I ordered a Vitamin C serum (my first) from JJ Labs. It was delivered on Thursday and I tried it for the first time today. So far so good!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/6/2014 dakotacheryl said:

TY...sounds like a great deal on your lippies !!

Yes, the Essence Longlasting lipsticks are a great deal and I was surprised at how nice they are. I got 4 colors, 04 - On the Catwalk! which is a muted, dusty red with pink undertones, 06 - Barely There! which is a pinky brown nude shade, 07 - Natural Beauty which is a lighter dusty pink nude shade, and 09 - Wear Berries! which is a berry pinkish plum shade. All go on creamy and smooth. And what's not to love at the price of $2.99 each and made in Italy on top of that. I did see them on the ULTA website too.

Trusted Contributor

Ivory body wash

Wet n Wild balm stain and matte lip color (I got nude colors in both and both make me look like a corpse, but I only paid $1.24 for the two due to coupons, so no big loss)