Re: Hey girls, subject: Purity made Simple....

Used Purity for years.. 63 years young.. about 2 years ago I realized they changed alot of the formulas..switched to Dr. P and very satisfied also like Josies products Argon oils..also be careful with oils they can go ranchid after while

Super Contributor

My sis who is 42 swears up and down that Puriy has been changed. I'm 54 and still use it but I would love to try Tatcha cleanser. I also found an organic argon oil at sprouts for 11.00 dollars! In case you don't have a sprouts in your areas, it's like Whole Foods but a lot more reasonably priced.
Valued Contributor

I honestly thought I was the only one who felt that way about Purity.I never actually purchased Purity by itself. I received 1 bottle when I purchased my 1st Clarisonic..I tried it immediately. I was anxious to use it because I had heard all the Show Hosts brag so much about it. I hated it. It made my face feel so dry..I felt bad about throwing it out..So, I kept it for a while and finally threw it down the drain..fast forward a few years and I received a small bottle of Purity with a Philosophy Kit and once again I thought..ok i'll give it another try..WELL the same results...into the GARBAGE it went... I am an Avon Rep and we have so many wonderful Cleaners for all types of skin and for all different ages. I basically try them all and I love most of them!

Respected Contributor

Forgot my purity when I went on vacation and purchased Olay Age Defying Classic Cleanser. It has a few grains in it. It did a good job on the makeup but I was afraid to use it on my eyes because of the grains. I always use purity on my eye area.

Super Contributor

I don't like the smell or texture of purity. The microdelivery wash i'd tried as a sample was fine. I still like Reclaim.

Contributor

I've been using Purity for years . I think they changed the formulation a few years ago ~ it never burned my eys when removing eye make up ; for the past few years though when the purity mixes with water to wash it off, it burns my eyes ~ never used to;(.
Super Contributor

Eve Lom, available at QVC. (I call Purity...Parchity.)

Valued Contributor

I used to use this years ago and I recently decided to use it again because of the deal on the 32 oz size. My skin seriously reacted to it. Not immediately but over the weeks. My skin became dry, parched, extremely flakey and extremely red. It was too late to send it back so I started using it as shampoo. I have very oily hair and it was strong enough to cleanse my hair. If it's strong enough to cut through oily hair it's too strong to put on your face.
Super Contributor

I tried it too, a few years ago. Couldn't replace it fast enough. Just wasn't for me.

I prefer non-foaming, gentle, non-drying, no sulfate, lotion type cleansers with a pH of about 4.5. They keep my skin balanced.

Respected Contributor

I love Purity. On extra-dry or cold days I add a few drops of oil or cleansing oil to my palm with Purity and mix it before applying it. It really helps. May be worth a try if you have a lot of Purity left.