Trusted Contributor
I have a $10 reward and coupon today for 25% off beauty today at Belk.
Shipping is free over $49 but I only want mascara. I want to try the Benefit Cosmetics They're real! Tinted lash primer.
Shipping is $9.95
My store doesn't carry this and they no longer will order online and ship to store for you.
Free shipping would get this home to me for $12.40 + tax.😁

So free shipping would be great or are there other options for this product at this price point somewhere else?
I see no need to pay almost $10 to ship. I may as well buy elsewhere if that's my only option. Thanks beauties!
@ silleemee @monicakm @Shanus @ surferwife
I know y'all got the goods. I want this ladies.
HELP 😊😊🙏
Trusted Contributor
@monicakm
I know you wear falsies but you know how to SHOP
That's why I included you

I must also add my reward expires on 1/08😒
Honored Contributor

@Midmod   Nordstrom may still sell Benefit online...free shipping and free returns. I always check there first.

Trusted Contributor
Thank you 💕
Respected Contributor

@Midmod Sephora carries Benefit products and I always get free shipping from them.

Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

From what I understand all you have to do on Sephora to get free shipping is sign up to be an Insider. If the product is expensive at Sephora, do a search for free shipping and the product's name. RetailMeNot is my first go to. I just got a free 1.7 oz bottle of Color Wow but I don't think it's something I can use or need.  I'm so glad I switched to false lashes years ago. Oh and I hate paying shipping too!  You will probably have to try several coupon codes to find one that works, if you can find 1 that works.

Honored Contributor

@Midmod 

Benefit's They're Real Tinted Lash Primer is my ultimate #1 favorite primer.  In fact, I'm out!  I may need to hit up Sephora tomorrow.  I have nothing planned this weekend except for laundry & bathing the puppy.  Benefit also has a new brow gel.  Their 24-hour brow gel is the best, so I want to try the new one, too.  I love Benefit's lash & brow products!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.