Honored Contributor

Greetings from me and my catnip lovin' kittehs!

Di.. So glad to see you on The Pet Chat Corner thread. You should also check out the Pancake thread...great group of grills there and all with a fur-bulous sense of humor!

Wishing everyone a peaceful night. :-)

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Since I won't be attending any holiday galas on the boardwalk.......I spent my Christmas money on Juvederm yesterday.   And......I "commanded" my aging appliances to last until next year...................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

My planets are at war!!!!!...........My "command" to the appliances didn't work.   The toilet started leaking...........and the faucet is ready to fall off the bathroom sink.    The handyman is coming over..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

My planets are at war!!!!!...........My "command" to the appliances didn't work.   The toilet started leaking...........and the faucet is ready to fall off the bathroom sink.    The handyman is coming over..............

Di... I just checked and Mercury isn't in Retrograde right now...so I guess that your faucet and your toilet have become possessed!!!

-------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Uh oh..............Kitty The Fuzz has been doing a lot of "hunting & howling" lately........so I should have suspected she's been chasing spirits....................

Well,  I can only hope "they" don't invade something BIG.....like the furnace!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove

beastielove, sending my best of all beautiful dreams to come your way.

Is the Pet Chat Talk thread 

.....something that I have missed?

Since we have no little pets- old or young, I'll just read.!

It has been 2 years this December 02, that Cream has went missing. Now, for the past summer, the little female cat (feral) that looks lie she just stepped out of Pet Glamour magazine, is 'our goal' trying to , well, I 

Suppose ...what.....~~` tame?

No such luck, BUT, she has come this far: she stays and sleeps on our front deck. She is here promptly at 10a.m. and has 3 fantastic meals ++++treats every day. She does not completely goes under the shrubs, as she once did...but will keep her distance when we set out her food, treats and water. It is becoming very cold here, so we __know__she will NOT go in to any house we would build, but she does have, via neighbors' watchful eye, goes to some one's shed which has an underground hollowed out space, but NO heat. She has been here in this area for at least 2 years. She, KitTEE, is 'the one' every one called me about, thinking she was Cream.

Odd, she came around when Cream went missing?! Her left foot/paw has been broken, healing to an angle. She loves this home, but flies so fast from the 1st sight of danger. I have a goal! I just do not want to become disappointed when winter /snow arrives. She has survived somehow, but I do know that she was being a lost homeless little kitty 3 miles away from here. Crossing a busy street, not an Interstate, though. I met the woman in a grocery store when shopping for kitty food. She had BEEN taking care of the same kitty. How UNbelievable is that? 

I'm on way to look for her...dinner time, then she sleeps- until the winds and cold air makes it difficult for here to stay longer. 

love, 

NAES/ 'B'

Esteemed Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@beastielove

beastielove, sending my best of all beautiful dreams to come your way.

Is the Pet Chat Talk thread 

.....something that I have missed?

Since we have no little pets- old or young, I'll just read.!

It has been 2 years this December 02, that Cream has went missing. Now, for the past summer, the little female cat (feral) that looks lie she just stepped out of Pet Glamour magazine, is 'our goal' trying to , well, I 

Suppose ...what.....~~` tame?

No such luck, BUT, she has come this far: she stays and sleeps on our front deck. She is here promptly at 10a.m. and has 3 fantastic meals ++++treats every day. She does not completely goes under the shrubs, as she once did...but will keep her distance when we set out her food, treats and water. It is becoming very cold here, so we __know__she will NOT go in to any house we would build, but she does have, via neighbors' watchful eye, goes to some one's shed which has an underground hollowed out space, but NO heat. She has been here in this area for at least 2 years. She, KitTEE, is 'the one' every one called me about, thinking she was Cream.

Odd, she came around when Cream went missing?! Her left foot/paw has been broken, healing to an angle. She loves this home, but flies so fast from the 1st sight of danger. I have a goal! I just do not want to become disappointed when winter /snow arrives. She has survived somehow, but I do know that she was being a lost homeless little kitty 3 miles away from here. Crossing a busy street, not an Interstate, though. I met the woman in a grocery store when shopping for kitty food. She had BEEN taking care of the same kitty. How UNbelievable is that? 

I'm on way to look for her...dinner time, then she sleeps- until the winds and cold air makes it difficult for here to stay longer. 

love, 

NAES/ 'B'

Gone missing/ I had my thread as ...'went missing' , so that's how I have always remembered that heading....

Honored Contributor

NAES...

The Pet Chat Corner thread has been in existence for years. It was originally started by a dear,sweet poster named Christy. When she could no longer continue to keep it going (her husband was terminally ill at the time), another poster,Doxie Dog took over. When she could no longer do it Sheltie Mom kept it going.

After the debacle that took place in June when the Q "upgraded" the Forums, she had a difficult time logging on, so she contacted me via e-mail to see if I could help. I was more than happy to do so and have been the latest Captain at the helm of that wonder-fur thread.

Please note that not everyone who posts on the PCC thread has pets . Panda doesn't have any and  she's always there. So please do join us!!!

--------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Hi y'all!    Brrrrrrr.........38 here this morning.......might have broken a record.   I have an appointment with the handyman for Friday to install my bathroom fixtures.........and repair the leaky john.    Yeah......I could use the one in the master bedroom.......but it's a long walk........and I am a "princess" just like Kitty (who is on the mend, again).

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Hi @beastielove and @NAES1. Hope you're doing well.

@Desertdi, I had a lot of plumbing problems (not my own personal ones like when I sneeze, lol) a couple of months ago. It's always something with the pipes or the faucets or drains or one of the THRONES.

Your little princess is okay, isn't she? No complications, I hope! Both of my dogs are going to the vet tomorrow for routine stuff so I bathed them this afternoon. The little guy did fine. The other one tried to escape and sloshed water all over me and the bathroom. My cats just laughed at us.