Honored Contributor

>^..^<      Hi -- it's me, Kitty...........and the doctor says I'm "all better"........Yow.....eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!    Thank you all for caring so much about me.     Mrrrrrrows and purrs.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

>^..^<      Hi -- it's me, Kitty...........and the doctor says I'm "all better"........Yow.....eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!    Thank you all for caring so much about me.     Mrrrrrrows and purrs.

That's such pawsome mews,dearest Kitty! So glad that you're feline all bright eyed and bushytailed again!

Sending you lots of kisses..please have your mommy deliver them for me! :-)

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor
Don't know what's going on.......but I can no longer "heart" or change font, color, etc........................
♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Restarted computer......and now things seem back to normal........Maybe the Halloween "goblins" are already out (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

[ Edited ]

What a way to start the day:     My bank just accused me of FORGERY.  Been a customer since 1973..................     They had to call a "conference" before they let me go.    This isn't the first time I've had a run-in with them.     Usually, it's a "citizenship" matter (I have a foreign-sounding surname, non-hispanic).    It's the nation's second largest bank, and has a branch where I do most of my shopping, or I'd be long gone.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

>^..^<   YOW  Ooooooooo Eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy  HOWL-EEEEEEEEEEN

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

My cable provider picked TODAY to scramble the channels around.......have to start with watching  2 and wait for the call letters or logo, and then make a list of all 135 so I know where to find them.    I suppose worse things could happen........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

What a way to start the day:     My bank just accused me of FORGERY.  Been a customer since 1973..................     They had to call a "conference" before they let me go.    This isn't the first time I've had a run-in with them.     Usually, it's a "citizenship" matter (I have a foreign-sounding surname, non-hispanic).    It's the nation's second largest bank, and has a branch where I do most of my shopping, or I'd be long gone.

I sort of remember when that happened. Seems like they would know better by now! 

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

>^..^<   YOW  Ooooooooo Eeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy  HOWL-EEEEEEEEEEN

Thanks, Miss Kitty. Sorry I'm so tardy with my replies. Glad to see the other posts about your dental work and the good report from your doctor!!!

Respected Contributor

@beastielove, thanks for your recent comments. I'll get back to my grills with details and "proper" responses soon. I've been "running my mouth" on some of the other threads.