Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hey,I'm Talkin' Here!

[ Edited ]

Hi All you Beauties.  Warm here in Los Angeles. 

Desert Di - your Avatar is precious!  I want that kitty!

I haven't felt like too much a gorgeous Beauty = need to get the roots colored and a few other things done.  Maintenance can be so tiring but I like the results. 

Ugh, that poster 'cherry' is back.  She was drummed off the boards by another poster who let hert have it and her self righteous ways.  Won't be long until she starts on one of you as she feels so superior in doing so.  I'm working on another house I own so I haven't been here to cackle much. 

Have to do the home routine, laundry, etc.  Take care all.

I'm off on my broom!

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Hi All you Beaties.  Warm here in Los Angeles. 

I haven't felt like too much a gorgeous Beauty = need to get the roots colored and a few other things done.  Maintenance can be so tiring but I like the results. 

Ugh, that poster 'cherry' is back.  She was drummed off the boards by another poster who let hert have it and her self righteous ways.  Won't be long until she starts on one of you as she feels so superior in doing so.  I'm working on another house I own so I haven't been here to cackle much. 

I'm off on my broom!

@Puzzle Piece    It's REALLY me, Kitty the Fuzz ♥♥♥≈^••^≈

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Love Roses wrote:

Hi All you Beaties.  Warm here in Los Angeles. 

I'm off on my broom!

Thanks so much for the "fly by" Love! It was so wonderful to hear from you again! Hoping that all is well with you out there in Tinseltown!!!Cat Very Happy

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Greetings Kitty DF!

Just stopping by to say "Hello" and hoping that all is well with you and TOB and that she's making sure that you're getting your much deserved roasted chicken on a regular basis! Cat Wink

Looking forward to hearing from you here and on the Pet Chat Corner thread too!Cat Very Happy

Hugz

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi Cuz Kitty..

Just wanted to say that we all hope that you're feline much better and that the meds are proving to be a big help.

Sending tons more special healing prayers and tons more hugz too!

(((((((KDF)))))))

TabithaCat HappySamanthaCat HappyOliviaCat Happy HenryCat Happy JackCat Happy and their MommyWoman Happy

Occasional Contributor

Just curious, but what is the point of this thread?  I didn't read all fifty something pages, but what I did read had very little to do with beauty.

Honored Contributor

Hi KDF...

We read (actually our Mommy read them to us) the posts that TOB left on The Pet Chat Corner thread on the Pet Lovers board and we're so happy to know that you seem to be feline better! Cat Very Happy

Hugz

---------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Hi Cuz Kitty...

Wishing you and TOB aka The Furless One a very Happy Thanksgiving.Cat Happy

Out of curiosity are you getting a roasted turkey instead of a roasted chicken?!

Hoping that you're feline much better.Cat Very Happy

Hugz

-------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..6=

Honored Contributor

@beastielove   Hi....It's ME.......≈^••^≈   Kitty the Fuzz!    Well, we had our test results come in.........and I'm stable, but not improving.......so the doctor increased my medicine.     I know I'm getting better, tho............because I spotted a little mousey in the back yard and tried my best to crash thru the window.   Of course, I fell on my butt in the effort.........and Old Furless was not happy with me at all..................♥♥♥♥♥ Kitty

♥Surface of the Sun♥