Respected Contributor

Beautiful green eyes. I bet she gets away with a lot (just 'cause she can). She looks very regal and slightly aloof but we know she will usually share a deli roasted chicken. She sometimes spends part of her allowance to surprise Mom with gifts of new make-up or earrings.

Honored Contributor

OOOOOO, Silver........you like my Kitty!   And nailed it right on the head......she "knows" she rules!!!!    Just gave her breakfast........and her morning backrub!    And in this heat.....she still manages to find a sliver of sunlight to lounge in (inside the house, of course).   And she is a real chatterbox, too........I feel badly that I don't "speak cat" too well........ di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Yes, I like her a lot!!! She has it all...........personality, looks, smarts, style and impeccable taste in mommies.

Regular Contributor

Di, Princess Furbottom is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Those emerald-green eyes!! What a beauty,just like MommaCat!

Geez,a girl goes off the boards for a bit and comes back to find the neighborhood has been totally renovated and a bit strange. Not sure if it has that old cozy feel: even if the graphic update is attractive,that doesn't make it easy to actually use. My old eyes need large print. (I bumped up the font size to 3)

Meowy Love to all

Honored Contributor

Hiya, Argyll!    I'm still getting used to the "new format"........the only annoying thing seems to be having to "sign in" all the time......Wish they would fix that........

Hotter than hot here.........I have to keep reminding myself that I don't have to shovel my car out of a snowdrift!

The Princess >^..^< sends you a big "Yow.....eeeee......ow"!!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Hi, Argyll. You girls are quicker studies than I am. Just give me a little more time......old dogs, new tricks....... Many of the new features are really nice. 

Ha! This post popped right back to me. Something about invalid HTML. I'm using a tablet and it doesn't cooperate most of the time. Will see what happens to this attempt.

Respected Contributor

Hey, Grills. It's been hotter than blue blazes this week and the forcast for next week is even worse. It's going to be hotter than the hinges of he!!, as my mother used to say.

Honored Contributor

Hotter than "the hinges" here, too.    And now we're approaching the summer rainy season.......which means tropical weather without the benefits of a beach...........

OK........does anybody know how to start a new topic?    I can't figure that out yet.....................????????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Had to "research" this in FAQ since I rarely start anything..... I mean start a thread, lol. Go to the community menu on the left and click on the category in which you want to start a new thread. Then you will see a red box on the upper left that says New Message. I think you click on it and do your thing. Presto, new thread. I'm not gonna test it to see if that's how it works 'cause I don't wanna start nuthin' new at the moment........

Regular Contributor

Back on after the latest storm: the branches were all over the place and one VERY naughty branch hit my internet satellite dish and smacked that transponder 10 degrees off alignment and thus,no internet. Very odd being in the "dark' and frustrating timing,natch. Had some transactions to do that were handled the old fashioned way--by humans!!

Nice,actually...

It was time: I finally threw out a Lancome eye pencil that I calculated was almost 20 years old. It served me well xoxo

KittyBaby says Meow to Princess EsmeraldaFurbottom and all TKK  furry kids