Honored Contributor

Hiya Roses! I always have the corners of my mouth filled.......this time, there was still some Juvederm left, so the derm ran a thin outline along my upper lip. About "how long it lasts", I actually asked the doctor this time. She said that a person with a thinner face uses it up faster than a person with a fuller face. I don't know if this makes any sense (??) but that's what she said............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Di - I guess it's over my head re the full/thin face thing.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2015 Love Roses said:

Di - I guess it's over my head re the full/thin face thing.

I don't get it, either........if I had a fuller face, I wouldn't need the Juvederm.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Oh........not beauty........but I ordered the Women With Control "skort with pockets". I feel "funny" at my age going out to lunch wearing shorts. My girlfriends do.....but they are 20 years younger. Got the item today. It is really nice. A true navy color and not glossy. I'm not used to so much spandex, though (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

SKORTS oh my,oh my--we wore those when we were kids and I recall the panties were more like bloomers of old. Di,are they going to be cool enough in that AZ heat? Be forewarned though,Di because some coach will want to sign you up for a softball team if they see you bopping around in your skorts and ponytail!!!

love to all from Moon Face Argyll (no need for "fillers" with my plump au naturel)

Miss Lola sends her meowy love too xoxo

Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2015 Argyll said:

SKORTS oh my,oh my--we wore those when we were kids and I recall the panties were more like bloomers of old. Di,are they going to be cool enough in that AZ heat? Be forewarned though,Di because some coach will want to sign you up for a softball team if they see you bopping around in your skorts and ponytail!!!

love to all from Moon Face Argyll (no need for "fillers" with my plump au naturel)

Miss Lola sends her meowy love too xoxo

A scout from the Seniors' Roller Derby might want me to sign up! (Did you ever go to The Hub? We had some high school "parties" there.....and I spent most of my time trying to get up from the floor.)

Friday the 13th......another birthday party for the Kitty today.........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Friday Greetings

FYI... HSN is having a FREE SHIPPING EVENT on all of their jewelry today (clearance is not included).

I ordered a 8mm genuine pearl ring (#407-149) from the Emma Skye collection (made from stainless steel). It was reduced from $29.95 to $24.95 and the free shipping made it all the better!!!!

Wishing everyone a very pleasant remainder of the day.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor
On 3/13/2015 beastielove said:

Friday Greetings

FYI... HSN is having a FREE SHIPPING EVENT on all of their jewelry today (clearance is not included).

I ordered a 8mm genuine pearl ring (#407-149) from the Emma Skye collection (made from stainless steel). It was reduced from $29.95 to $24.95 and the free shipping made it all the better!!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Wishing everyone a very pleasant remainder of the day.Smile

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Hi Beastie! I ordered the Technibond "wheat" bracelet on clearance.......The day I received it, it was reduced another $5, so I called customer service and got the additional credit. Now, that's what I like!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Give me a Gold Star.........I just pinched my thumb in the pill-splitter..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
On 3/15/2015 Desertdi said:

Give me a Gold Star.........I just pinched my thumb in the pill-splitter..............

BUMMER!!!

Hope you're okay.

All of my children have paws =^..^=