Respected Contributor

Hey Happydaze and Blingqueen, I finally got my hands on the RCMA powder.

I love it! Have you gals tried it? I'm 43 and I do have some fine lines under my eyes, but this is the best powder I've ever tried. I got the no color and my makeup looks flawless after I use this to set my foundation. Plus, the price is great! Let me know if you gals have tried it. TIA 

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey Happydaze and Blingqueen, I finally got my hands on the RCMA powder.

@wvumountiefan wrote:

I love it! Have you gals tried it? I'm 43 and I do have some fine lines under my eyes, but this is the best powder I've ever tried. I got the no color and my makeup looks flawless after I use this to set my foundation. Plus, the price is great! Let me know if you gals have tried it. TIA 

Spoiler

As the one who recommends the product (ad nauseum) I'm thrilled to hear it!

Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan so glad to hear you found a great product that works well! You are the same age and I too have the fine lines by the eyes (shows up when I smile- I call that laugh lines. Smiley Happy) so it is always nice to find a product that doesn't settle into fine lines. Where did you buy yours?

Honored Contributor

What's RCMA powder. Never heard of it. I lightly dust some Bye Bye Pores after applying my MU. I don't use much because I don't care for the look after applying it. I don't have dark circles under my eyes so I can get away with not putting much there. I apply very little of the Eve Pearl light concealer. I have been using Eve Pearl that was the TSV not long ago. It makes applying MU so fast & easy & it looks good.

Respected Contributor

I purchased mine from Camera Ready Cosmetics. It's so finely milled. I just can't say enough good things about it. Sometimes I feel like these companies forget that not every woman is 20 and holding. It's sometime really hard to find things that work for us middle age and older gals. If anyone is in the market for a great setting powder, I think they should try this one! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

RCMA is the name brand. Sorry @Nightowlz, I should have written that differently. It's a setting powder that's all the rage on Utube and I thought I would try it. It is white in the container but once you work it into your face, there's no detection of it. The one I got is the color: No color.   I love it! It was only like $12. Another thing I like about it is that when I get some on my brush and it looks like a whole lot, it just blurs away when you work it in. It doesn't settle into my fine lines under my eyes. I'm just so happy with it. 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

RCMA is the name brand. Sorry @Nightowlz, I should have written that differently. It's a setting powder that's all the rage on Utube and I thought I would try it. It is white in the container but once you work it into your face, there's no detection of it. The one I got is the color: No color.   I love it! It was only like $12. Another thing I like about it is that when I get some on my brush and it looks like a whole lot, it just blurs away when you work it in. It doesn't settle into my fine lines under my eyes. I'm just so happy with it. 

Ok Thx. I need to order some to check it out. Thx for the review.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz

RCMA is an industry line used by professionals: Research Council of Make-up Artists.

their products are highly pigmented/concentrated and the packaging is generally no frills.

The No Color Powder is $10.00 for 3 ozs or $20.00 for 10 ozs unlike the 'prestige' brands that give you less than half an oz for some 30 plus dollars!

They're presently out of stock on their website but you can purchase it for the same price on beautylish.

I purchased my 3 oz bottle a couple of years ago and I still have plenty left!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Nightowlz

RCMA is an industry line used by professionals: Research Council of Make-up Artists.

their products are highly pigmented/concentrated and the packaging is generally no frills.

The No Color Powder is $10.00 for 3 ozs or $20.00 for 10 ozs unlike the 'prestige' brands that give you less than half an oz for some 30 plus dollars!

They're presently out of stock on their website but you can purchase it for the same price on beautylish.

I purchased my 3 oz bottle a couple of years ago and I still have plenty left!

@Andreatoo

I was just on the Camera Ready Cosmetics site that shows it's in stock for $12 for 3 oz. I was looking at the product below. This is it right?

I guess Beautylish shows it will ship on or before 5-13. Their shipping is better with free shipping on $35 or only $5 if under $35. Sounds like the stuff is popular & hard to come by since stock is limited.

RCMAnocolor__79679_1456439671_600_600.png

Respected Contributor

Uh, that picture looks like you're buying a bottle of garlic salt or something. HA! How do you use this? Do you shake some in the palm of your hand, then swirl it into a brush? Or get some other small, flat container to pour some in? Just curious.

Thanks for the info.