Respected Contributor

Re: Here's an idea for a seasonal..

On 3/25/2015 vermint said:
On 3/24/2015 quadmimi said:
On 3/24/2015 vermint said:

Funny, I don't notice any menthol in the Seasonal's, only the Core's...doesn't bother me anyway... yours sounds nice, I like most all the scents tho, I even like the FAS, so maybe I should not pick!!! LOL

NO, you should not! Anyone who likes the smell of FAS cannot judge scent! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Just kidding, of course...there are a FEW others who like it, lol!

Oh your funny!...I loved it more for how shiny it made my hair!....I guess scents don't linger on my hair anyway so I didn't smell it all day as some said ....Smiley Happy

That smell lingered in my hair til it just made me a little queasy...and I could still smell it on my hands even after I washed them 2-3 times. Whew! I finally used it up by mixing it with the Tresemme conditioner I use to shave my legs. The scent was just bearable that way, and if it lingered on my legs, well, they were covered up all day and I didn't notice it!

You are right about the shiney hair, though, it was good for that!

WOW, you really smelled it a lot!....Sometimes I mixed it with FTP, I loved that....but I love FTP also, their was something about that shine especially when I used it alone, I have never gotten again...even with the SHL which I love!...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

How about Ylang Ylang & Myrrh scent with the 4 honey complex that's in SHP & Cupuacu Seed Butter that's in the WWC. B&BW used to sell a product line by this name & it smelled wonderful. I loved it but they discontinued it.

Respected Contributor

Funny, I don't notice any menthol in the Seasonal's, only the Core's...doesn't bother me anyway... yours sounds nice, I like most all the scents tho, I even like the FAS, so maybe I should not pick!!! LOL

NO, you should not! Anyone who likes the smell of FAS cannot judge scent! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

LOL!

I would be in that number of those who love FAS.

We are a brave and classy bunch! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

On 3/25/2015 mstyrion 1 said:

LOL!

Yes you are brave to say so!....maybe their will be another "offer" with it someday..I will know to order a lot!..Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

On 3/25/2015 quadmimi said:
On 3/25/2015 mstyrion 1 said:

LOL!

Yes you are brave to say so!....maybe their will be another "offer" with it someday..I will know to order a lot!..Smiley Happy

I wasn't crazy about the scent, but I did love the performance!

Valued Contributor

I would like a lemongrass scented version.

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2015 w84WEN said: Love that idea. I was also thinking along the lines of a "First Rain" fresh and clean scent. Something crisp, air fresh with a hint of watery notes?

I keep waiting for this. Both First Rain and Cotton Blossom sound perfect to me.

Respected Contributor

Still waiting for Spring Cherry Blossom.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012