Honored Contributor

Re: Here's a picture of my Beauty

@Katcat1   Your kitty is gorgeous. Did you mention her name?

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

My girl is a Blue Mink Tonkinese and the sweetest cat ever.  She will be 13 on April 15.  This is a picture of what she looks like (her coloring and eye color). She loves to play and fetches and brings back toys to you.

Sweet Ava! Kat she's so beautiful! God bless that you still have her.

Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom wrote:

Wow, she is a BEAUTY!  I love cats - sometimes more than people.  LOL.  I've had cats my whole life and can't imagine living without one.  

@Jaspersmom- Same here!  I've always said I can't imagine ever not having at least one cat (usually more).  Been that way since I was a little girl.  I'd rather live in a tent, than in a place that wouldn't allow them.

Honored Contributor

Aquamarine beauty! 

Her name could be "Aqua"...Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness what a beauty 🤗

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 WHAT a beautiful baby you have!  I felt I could just reach through the picture and feel that softness.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  Her name is Ava and her middle name is Ming so she is Ava Ming.  My girlfriend always gave her pets middle names which I thought was so cute so I did and then my other friend did. Her fur is exceptionally soft.  When I pet her it feels like velvet. Her coat is quite different from other cats I have had or come in contact with.  It must be the breed.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus  Her name is Ava and her middle name is Ming so she is Ava Ming.  My girlfriend always gave her pets middle names which I thought was so cute so I did and then my other friend did. Her fur is exceptionally soft.  When I pet her it feels like velvet. Her coat is quite different from other cats I have had or come in contact with.  It must be the breed.

@Katcat1   She's definitely special and a prize winner. I only had a "run of the mill" calico cat when I was 4 or 5...not ready for the responsibility of a dog. Cats pretty much care for themselves. Can have their food and water out all day and don't have to walk them. BTW, Molly's middle name is Pearl. Quite southern...Molly Pearl. When she does something wrong, she gets called out by both names and you bet she knows she's in big trouble when she hesrs Molly Pearl.

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

My girl is a Blue Mink Tonkinese and the sweetest cat ever.  She will be 13 on April 15.  This is a picture of what she looks like (her coloring and eye color). She loves to play and fetches and brings back toys to you.

OMG!!!!!!! she's gorgeous!!!!!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1 

I'm a cat person in recovery.  This photo was so striking that I had a dream last night about a cat and wondered if I should bring it home with me.

Don't tell my dog.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~