Valued Contributor
Anyone ever try this brand? Claims to be a “clean” perfume, which I’d prefer since reading about how bad fragrance is for the skin. I usually just spray into the air and walk into it though, so maybe that helps avoid whatever is in it that causes trouble.
Honored Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:
Anyone ever try this brand? Claims to be a “clean” perfume, which I’d prefer since reading about how bad fragrance is for the skin. I usually just spray into the air and walk into it though, so maybe that helps avoid whatever is in it that causes trouble.

how is perfume bad for the skin, I have never heard or read this 

Valued Contributor
@jackthebear Supposedly chemicals in perfume can be toxic and may contain hormone disrupters. I recently read an article about this in a health magazine. I don’t know how bad it truly is but I’m trying to use “clean” products whenever I can.
Honored Contributor

@Natureluvr wrote:
@jackthebearSupposedly chemicals in perfume can be toxic and may contain hormone disrupters. I recently read an article about this in a health magazine. I don’t know how bad it truly is but I’m trying to use “clean” products whenever I can.

have been using perfume since Jr High and I have survived.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Natureluvr  I received the sampler about a year ago.  All of the fragrances seem to smell the same on me, and all smell very masculine to me.  The sampler is six small spray fragrances and they last a long time.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Re: Henry Rose perfume

[ Edited ]

@Natureluvr  An excellent natural brand perfume is 7 virtues only sold at Sephora or on their website They have several scents types & the one I have is 7 virtues vanilla woods. On Sephora's website they give you all the info. on the brand. You will be please with this clean Brand.

Do what makes you feel best. I don't have a problem with other types of perfumes & I do not think they are toxic at all. I do not judge...its a personal preference. Good Luck on your search.