Regular Contributor
I was in ulta over weekend and tried a pump of sample bottle of skin lotion for nourishing skin, I love it super super moisturizing! I bought one shower gel of theirs in papaya and two bottles of lotion. Anyone else try this brand?
Respected Contributor

Re: Hempz products love them!

beautybrands has a sale now on them I believe. I have the vanilla plum scent. Its a very nice lotion! I also have the shampoo. I have the moisture shampoo, the pomogranate and the banana scented shampoo. I had a vanilla plum shampoo but tossed it for I had just too much shampoo lol. it is a great brand. One of my most favorite shampoo brands! beautybrands.com and the physical store has sales on them periodically. Its an expensive shampoo $45 a 25 oz bottle but several times a year you can get it for $12.99. I have not tried the shower gel but beauty brands has a sale on them now for $14 for a 32oz I believe

Regular Contributor

I am wanting to try it. I can't decide which scent of the lotion to try.

I am going to try the Jasmine, Peach, and Wild Rose Body Wash I think too. Anyone tried this body wash?

Respected Contributor

Love Hempz! Marshall's carries their products many times. Their body oil is one of my favorites.

Trusted Contributor

I just started using the line. I recently bought the 25 oz. volumizing shampoo and conditioner since it was $12.99--regular price is $45! I really like it. My hair has a lot more volume and is thicker. I just purchased the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner but I haven't received it yet. I bought it the last day of the sale at Ulta, which was Saturday. I also had a 20% off coupon so I couldn't resist.

I also started using the Sensitive Skin moisturizer. It is supposed to be fragrance free but it has oatmeal in it so it smells like an oatmeal cookie--YUM!! I also got it on sale for a great price.

Respected Contributor

I just purchased it at beautybrands also the lotion was 10.99 sale