Super Contributor

Ugh, not to start this post off-topic, but I still despise this new format! This is the third time I've had to rewrite and repost this . What's the use of the autosave feature if your entire post is lost when you submit it? Hopefully the third time's the charm, lol!

Back on Topic: I'm ashamed to admit that I was a tanning-bed junkie in my 20s. During that time, Hempz Lotion was heavily marketed in the tanning salons as a "tan extender". I used it off and on, then completely forgot about it when I stopped tanning.Flashforward some years, and I rediscovered Hempz Lotion at TJMaxx (17oz for $12.99).

At this point in my life, I am self-tanning with St. Tropez. I have to tell you that the Hempz lotion is the best tan extender I have ever come across! Whereas usually I need to reapply St. Tropez every 3 days, I am now able to stretch it to 5 days. (Without blotchiness or fading between applications, as sometimes happens.)

Just thought I'd share a good product that has re-entered my life. Give it a try, especially if you self-tan, ladies!

Contributor
Thanks so much for the tip!! TJ Maxx trip tomorrow!!
Honored Contributor

It is a very nice product.  I haven't smelled many of them, but I know I like the fresh, light scent of the Age Defying one.  I'm trying to use up some body creams and lotions I already have, but will eventually get a bottle of AD Hempz.  

Super Contributor

Hopefully, they stock a good selection at your TJ's! At my local store, they have a wide assortment of scents from this line. My personal favorite is the Age-Defying.

Super Contributor

Hi, JLF! Yes, the Age-Defying is also my favorite. It is a light, soft scent that doesn't compete with my perfume.

Super Contributor

To any one who may be reading this - why are my replies to the individual posters here showing up as "stand alones"? When replying to both the previous posters, I clicked Reply directly underneath their posts, so that they would know I was individually responding to them. The new format continues to challenge me, so please forgive me if this is something basic...

Honored Contributor

@Colonel Meow wrote:

To any one who may be reading this - why are my replies to the individual posters here showing up as "stand alones"? When replying to both the previous posters, I clicked Reply directly underneath their posts, so that they would know I was individually responding to them. The new format continues to challenge me, so please forgive me if this is something basic...

@Colonel Meow - if you want to reply directly to someone, hit the "reply" in their post.  A new page will come up and you have to hit "quote" to the top right, above the text box.  Another page will come up with their comments and you can post yours underneath.

Another option, when you're in a new comment/reply box is to type the "@" and a box will come up listing who has participated in the conversation.  You can select a name from there and it will show up as a notification to that person.  

Super Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Colonel Meow wrote:

@Colonel Meow - if you want to reply directly to someone, hit the "reply" in their post.  A new page will come up and you have to hit "quote" to the top right, above the text box.  Another page will come up with their comments and you can post yours underneath.

Another option, when you're in a new comment/reply box is to type the "@" and a box will come up listing who has participated in the conversation.  You can select a name from there and it will show up as a notification to that person.  

Aha, I think I got it! Thank you for the tutorial, JLF