Honored Contributor
@Valstybaby

I will try the copper P ... I do have some on hand. And we have aloe Vera in the cabinet... will try this also. Thank you.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Hi @Valstybaby Yes, microneedling can be done on the neck. It can also be done around the eyes with a smaller roller made for that area. You need to apply less pressure since these areas are more sensitive.

I apply a completely natural vitamin C serum after needling and then go to sleep. I do it on a night I will stay in the next day so I don't have to wear makeup or sunscreen. For me, vitamin C serum is helpful because it helps with the redness and healing. Vitamin C is also essential in building collagen.

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

My lip lines are from scleroderma. There are women who have scleroderma and many of them get their lines filled because the lines are impossible to treat otherwise...sigh. I'm not ready to go there yet.  My best results have come from needling.

@Valstybaby,

Yes, you can use a microneedle on the neck and the results are impressive.

Thank you so much! How often should I use a .05 needle and what can I use after needling? Can I use Retin A .5%?

@Valstybaby,

I have recommended a book...Holistic Microneedling: The Manual of Natural Skin Needling, by Anthony Kingston. This book will explain many things which you may have questions about. I follow his recommendations for when and how to microneedle areas on your face and neck as well as other parts of the body. But generally, he says to keep needling at intervals of two to three weeks apart and only for a period of six of these sessions. He says collagen production in the skin can get disrupted if you needle too often and for long periods of time. I take four weeks off between sessions then begin another set of six done once every two weeks. Some people say weekly needling works for them but for me it's too harsh. Just go with how your skin is reacting. As for using products post-needling, Kingston says he does not encourage this. If anything use only an organic oil, preferably camellia, to help heal the skin and let it start the process of natural collagen production. Do not interfere this process by introducing any active ingredients like retin-A or other actives...serums and the such. Simply moisturize for the next 24 hours and do not apply makeup or sunscreen. Another thing...most metal needles on the market are made to last no longer than one month to three months depending on their quality and frequency of use. It is important to note that successful results from microneedling depends largely on the quality of the needles you use and how you treat your skin shortly after needling.

Sorry for such a lengthy post. But as you can see I am seriously passionate about this kind of thing.Woman Very Happy

Thank you

Valued Contributor

I like dermarolling. You can also try Furlesse lip sticks, they are like frownies. I use the nexcare gentle tape by my brows and it works for me. 

Valued Contributor

Use your eye cream around your lips and then open a vitamin E capsule [oil]-or an evening primrose oil capsule and use that over eye cream

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee@Valstybaby

Thank you for the suggestions!

Have ordered, but not received yet, the PR lip balm...it will probably arrive today! Until it arrives, am using Burt’s Bee (on hand — pomegranate ugh)

and the 

Copper P oooo soothing and could use all over! So good!

Also, the Wander Beauty balm really agrees! It is so good and my lip creases are almost back to normal!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~