Respected Contributor

Hello beauties!

I have a very dear friend that is going through a super rough time. I am putting together a beauty/pamper basket for her! She deserves something nice.

She is not fussy and will be tickled pink with a gift. I'm sure we will cry when I give it to her. We are big crybabies!

Any ideas?

Thanks everyone!

Honored Contributor

Re: Help with a beauty basket

Face masks, you can buy individually packaged ones at CVS.

Hand cream and foot scrub

A neutral pink nail polish and some cuticle oil or cream.

Body lotion in her favorite scent if you know what that is, or just get unscented

Lip balm
"Never let the facts get in the way of a good story"
Esteemed Contributor

How about a gift card for a local spa,for a day of pampering.

Bubble bath.

A loofah 

A box of gourmet chocolates. 

Honored Contributor

I would also add a bar of goat milk soap. Doesn't have to be Beekman, I have purchased the large bars in other brands in the Marshalls beauty section and they're nice.
"Never let the facts get in the way of a good story"
Honored Contributor

Before giving a spa card be sure she would like that. It's not my thing and my friends know it but one gave me a gc like that years ago. I passed it on to someone else.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

That is so considerate of you 🥰

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell Maybe a lightly tinted lip gloss? 

Respected Contributor

Agree, very sweet of you.

I like something that pulls my hair out of my face when face cleaning. Terry headbands or hair clips.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for great suggestions! I'm gonna need a bigger basket! I think I'll get a big box of chocolates for us to share! 

Honored Contributor

I was going to say a pretty light lip gloss too because it's easy to put on and it lifts your spirits a little.

A little plant in a pot that is super easy to take care of-plants are beautiful and should be in a beauty boxWoman Happy

and how about some lovely Dickinson's rose witch hazel-it's so refreshing and soothing. And include some nice cotton pads the ones with a little exfoliating on one side. 

And I always think an encouraging and supportive card is nice. It will probably make her cry but in a good waySmiley Happy

And maybe a pretty hair tie or scrunchy if she has longer hair,

or a soft headband if she has short hair.

A book with encouraging sayings (or prayers if religious) each day and or a fiction book she would like.

That is so nice of youHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"