Frequent Contributor

My Tula TSV box arrived yesterday and I cannot believe how well packed it was......almost couldn't get the products out.  My question is  with the serum.....is it supposed to be extremely runny.........almost the consistancy of water?  I gave it a few shakes and that didn't help.  I hate to go through the whole return process when the other two products seem fine.

Contributor

It should not be runny.  I purchased a Discovery Kit  (small samples of each product) awhile ago.  The serum was a nice consistency.

Frequent Contributor

@deeW wrote:

My Tula TSV box arrived yesterday and I cannot believe how well packed it was......almost couldn't get the products out.  My question is  with the serum.....is it supposed to be extremely runny.........almost the consistancy of water?  I gave it a few shakes and that didn't help.  I hate to go through the whole return process when the other two products seem fine.

My Tula serum is more on the runny side. It is not thick and it is not like an oily type serum.

When they first presented the TSV I watched it and the consistency of my serum was the same as Dr. Raj  when she squirted it on the back of her hand.

Maybe there is a video on QVC that shows that or something like that? So you can compare and see if it is that consistency or not.

Frequent Contributor

Looking for a video is a super idea.......thanks so much ladies!

Frequent Contributor

Just a thought...Also you could call qvc customer service and see if you could do an exchange? That way you can see if the new serum has the same consistency or not. I know that is a hassle but I just thought of that as a possible option.