Super Contributor

Help with No Mascara Mascara

First I want to say I do not use any Perricone products because of the cost. However, I tried the No lipstick lipstick and really love it a lot.

today I got the No Mascara Mascara and read all the directions but still do not see any white side with serum that they are talking about. Can someone tell me how to apply the mascara. I just put it on like mascara and it looks good but what is the correct way to do it.

Thank you,

Bookbabe

Super Contributor

Re: Help with No Mascara Mascara

No one has used this mascara yet?

Trusted Contributor

I don't have it, but looked at the item. The brush has two types of bristles (both will appear black because they are covered in the mascara serum). Start by using the short bristles, than do a second coat with the longer bristles. Hope that helps. There aren't two separate products in the tube, just a two-edged brush with different bristles on each side.
Contributor

Hi Bookbabe,

I don't usually like to intrude on the beauty threads. However, it looks like we have a "How to Use" video available on the website, as well as the on-air presentation, and a "How to Apply No Makeup Skincare" videos. I don't have any personal experience with this product, but just thought I’d pop in to let you know about the available “How To Use” video. Hope that helps and let us know how you like the No Mascara Mascara! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Leonard

http://qvc.co/QVCNoMascaraMascara

Super Contributor

To Leonard, customer care.

I watched the video and it was informative, however I think the fact that you show a brush in white and then when we get it home all is black is a little hard to see. Especially when I need glasses to see up close. Anyway I do like the mascara and the fact that it is not heavy and looks natural. (I am also in love with No lipstick lipstick that is wonderful)

I am having a hard time trying to decide between this mascara and It Tightline which I also think is one of the best around since Philosophy did away with the lash tint.

Thank you,

Bookbabe

Trusted Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Bookbabe said:

To Leonard, customer care.

I watched the video and it was informative, however I think the fact that you show a brush in white and then when we get it home all is black is a little hard to see. Especially when I need glasses to see up close. Anyway I do like the mascara and the fact that it is not heavy and looks natural. (I am also in love with No lipstick lipstick that is wonderful)

I am having a hard time trying to decide between this mascara and It Tightline which I also think is one of the best around since Philosophy did away with the lash tint.

Thank you,

Bookbabe

Really? Wow...just.....WOW.

Occasional Contributor

I've tried the No Mascara Mascara and the It Tightline. They are my two favorites of the many I've used over the years. I lean towards the Perricone because the formula is not quite as dry and doesn't flake off. I have very hooded eyes and have tried nearly every brand of mascara that the Q sells. Tarte also makes great mascara that has staying power, yet washes off easily with Purity. Hope his is helpful for you!