Trusted Contributor

Help please with your Peter Thomas Roth Retional Fusion PM

After I apply that and this is from the $44 kit as I do not have my new kit in from TSV can I add perricone nigt cream to this?  Thank you. Blessings to all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Help please with your Peter Thomas Roth Retional Fusion PM

[ Edited ]

@DowntonAbbey

Yes. Heart

According to some of PTR's presentations I have watched, after using his retinol in liquid or his pads, you may follow with your regular routine. I've heard him say that several times. It does not have to be his products either.

If I was using his retinol, I would probably use Perricone's Blue Plasma first, then the retinol, then layer on any other treatments and/or night creams. The plasma is a mild peel and eliminates dead skin, helping your skin drink in the retinol more easily. You only have to wait a few moments after using the plasma and you don't have to rinse it off before applying the retinol.

I use the plasma nightly after cleansing my skin and find that the other products are more effective when using it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Help please with your Peter Thomas Roth Retional Fusion PM

As World Travelers says...  you can absolutely use something else on top of the PTR Retinol.  I do it all the time.  I love his retinol, and use both the pads and serum. I haven't used his moisturizer in a long time....  I use Perricone,  Tula,  face oils, etc.   Just put the moisturizer on top of the serum.

I went on AD for the kit.