Regular Contributor

Help, please: need WEN hair care suggestions

I have used WEN cleansing conditioners for several years now and they have worked to maintain my hair colour but my hair remains 'uncooperative' {#emotions_dlg.crying}. My hair is fairly long (past my bra strap) and it is frizzy and damaged from a combination of hair abuse (various treatments to straighten my curly hair over many years) and hormones (menopause {#emotions_dlg.crying}). For the past 2 years I've given up the hair straightening treatments and hot hair appliances and I've accepted my curls. My hair is kept trimmed and I do not have any split ends.

My current WEN hair care is rather simple -- I double cleanse with one of 4 cleansing conditioners (lavender, pomegranate, tea tree, or fig) but that's about it. I recently purchased the 613 gallon.

My hair used to be so pretty until I damaged it! I would appreciate any suggestions on improving my WEN hair care 'program' so I can get WEN hair{#emotions_dlg.wub} I've read various threads and confess that it gets a bit confusing so if anyone can tell me what worked for their damaged and/or frizzy hair, I would really appreciate it!

TIA