Trusted Contributor

Help please, looking for a good Peptide Serum..

Anyone have a peptide serum of choice ?  

Preferably with Argiliine, Syn-Ake, and Matrixyl 3000.    I could  buy them separately if better that way, or if you have info on new and better peptides also appreciated.  Just looking for some advise on which one or ones.

Thanks so much !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Re: Help please, looking for a good Peptide Serum..

wrote:

Preferably with Argiliine, Syn-Ake, and Matrixyl 3000.    I could  buy them separately if better that way, or if you have info on new and better peptides also appreciated.  Just looking for some advise on which one or ones.

Thanks so much !

@deja vu  My serum has Vit. C & E...not sure about the  peptide ingredients.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Thanks so much !

@deja vu  I think because peptides build collagen & I use Retin A (rx strength), I never needed to look into peptides any further.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deja vuI've been using Isomers Matrixyl-4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum since it was introduced a few months ago and am very pleased with the results.

Honored Contributor

I’m using the Ordinary “Buffet”

So far I’m pleased.  Don’t care for their new owner, so I guessing I’ll be looking again soon.

It contains several of the ingredients you mentioned, I use with RetinA.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

wrote:

So far I’m pleased.  Don’t care for their new owner, so I guessing I’ll be looking again soon.

I was already about to purchase this one, and thought I'd ask about some others first. Hey, would you mind telling me whats going on with a new owner...I had just purchased one other product from the line. Thx

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

@deja vuI've been using Isomers Matrixyl-4 Pur Collagen Peptide Serum since it was introduced a few months ago and am very pleased with the results.

Thanks, I will look into this one. I used Isomers for several years when they came on one of the other channels..not sure if we can talk about them here any longer.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

I was already about to purchase this one, and thought I'd ask about some others first. Hey, would you mind telling me whats going on with a new owner...I had just purchased one other product from the line. Thx

@deja vu

This past Summer The Estée Lauder Cos. Inc. invested heavily in The Ordinary.  EL tests on animals, and that is a big issue for me.

As it turns out they didn't purchase The Ordinary, as was initially publicized, so there is hope ~ they partnered with them.  The Ordinary responded to me via email that "No, they would not change their stance against testing on animals."  I'm just going to wait and see.

I hope they stay true to their word, because I think Buffet is a good product, and a real time saver.  The % of Matrixyl is low (@ 10% I think) so I add some Isomers Matrixyl 4 to it. I've used Isomers Matrixyl for years, it's a 10!

If you do try it, please report back as to how it works for you.  

Best of Luck!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@deja vu  Check out the line The Ordinary-they have the peptides and shockingly low prices.

Products made in Canada.

Respected Contributor

My understanding is that EL invested a small amount in the Ordinary, so I think the vision of the company will remain unchanged.