Esteemed Contributor

Re: Help please, looking for a good Peptide Serum..

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Anyone have a peptide serum of choice ?  

Preferably with Argiliine, Syn-Ake, and Matrixyl 3000.    I could  buy them separately if better that way, or if you have info on new and better peptides also appreciated.  Just looking for some advise on which one or ones.

Thanks so much !

@deja vu. Here is serum that receives great reviews from many. See if you like the ingredients.

Isomers SPC Snail Peptide Complex 30ml

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Mu-Conotoxin Cniiic, Acetyl Decapeptide-3, Hydroxyacetophenone, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol. 

Esteemed Contributor

Also, Isomers Matrixyl-4 Pur: Collagen Peptide Serum

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Allantoin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20.

Honored Contributor

It all depends on what you want the peptides to do. You've mentioned two expression line "freeze" peptides (Argireline and Syn-Ake) and one collagen building one (Matrixyl 3000). Do you want to do both?

If you want to lessen expression wrinkles, either argireline or syn-ake would work well. To increase collagen, I'd recommend using all the 3 major forms of Matrixyl, not only Matrixyl 3000. The newest fourth one is "optional" until it becomes more widely used.

Elysee's blue serum (called Fountain of Youth Line Smoothing Serum) contains Argireline as well as the original Matrixyl,which is stronger and more sought after than Matixyl 3000. So that could be a good starting place for you that covers the areas you've mentioned so far. I've used it and am just now trying it again. And I'm remembering what I liked about it!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Regular Contributor

Since Estee Lauder and The Ordinary are "partners" that means that cash dollars co mingle and not one cent of my hard earned money will fund a situation like this. There are so many small companies that have "partnered" or are owned by parent companies that test on animials an the small company does not test on animals but ultimately the small companies earnings are profit for the partners or parent companies that do test on animals.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since Estee Lauder and The Ordinary are "partners" that means that cash dollars are ultimately pooled together and not one cent of my hard earned money will fund a situation like this. There are so many small companies that have "partnered" or are owned by parent companies that test on animials an the small company does not test on animals but ultimately the small companies earnings are profit for the partners or parent companies that do test on animals.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for all your suggestions. I ended up getting..

"The Ordinary"  Matrixyl 10%w/H.A.

Buffet

Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vit. F

I am already using Ordinary Caffeine Solution.

and I used the Matrixyl today....I'm testing use each separately until I see if I breakout from one of them.

I also ordered Isomers, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 15%. used that several years ago and stopped to try other things.

My other favorite lactic acid serum is Sunday Riley "Good Genes". I'm looking forward to adding the peptides back into my routine now. If I notice any improvements I will give a shout out !!  Thx..

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~