Regular Contributor

I have the serums and they are good at plumping up the skin. I use them both together in the am.

On Sunday night I use Elysee Face Appeal Skin Resurfacing Complex. The next morning I wake up and my skin looks so amazing. I go makeup free on Mondays.

Trusted Contributor

Elysee products work if you stick with them. Just 30 day trial isn't going to give you great results but that is true for any topical. I have tried other brands & I have always come back to Elysee for my staples. Linda does not get enough time to promote her products. some of the products like the bioaccel(neuropeptide) serum are exquisite. I hope she does a special on that one soon. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BetsyDoodle

Thanx for starting this thread.  I too, like you, was on the fence.  But after perusing these posts, decided to give it a try as it looks like a simple regimen which also appeals to me.

I landed up on extended delivery; checked back today and it's sold out!  Hope we get the results we're looking forward to!

Honored Contributor

I have the products you are referring to and like them a lot.  (in 70's)  I think they were worth using, but I did move on to try another brand or two.  The last two weeks I've been using Elysee again and I'm satisfied.  I have three or four brands in a rotation now to use some up and some brands I do not plan to repurchase.  Elysee--I may purchase again.  Her products are reasonable for the most part--especially when Linda or rep.  is on HSN and they have the kits, etc.  Seems it's always free ship too.  The serums are very good and better prices than many other cosmetic lines.  Hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

Thanks to everyone who replied!  I always like to get opinions and recommendations from the community. I always get honest and helpful reviews.

Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have a question.  Ordered this brand based on all the good reviews.  It's on extended delivery.  I checked on my non-animal testing tab and cannot find it anywhere.

Does anyone know if they test on animals?

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I have a question.  Ordered this brand based on all the good reviews.  It's on extended delivery.  I checked on my non-animal testing tab and cannot find it anywhere.

Does anyone know if they test on animals?

@eddyandme  I don't know the answer.  You might try asking on their Facebook page or emailing the company.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme-

I found this on facebook-

Elysee Scientific Cosmetics, Inc. Thank you for taking the time to message us regarding this! No, we do not test on animals nor have we ever. Feel free to contact us with any further questions you may have. Have a nice weekend!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@eddyandme-

I found this on facebook-

Elysee Scientific Cosmetics, Inc. Thank you for taking the time to message us regarding this! No, we do not test on animals nor have we ever. Feel free to contact us with any further questions you may have. Have a nice weekend!

Thank you, @on the bay.  Went to check on FB but got sidetracked on some very sad local news.  Glad I ordered it!

Respected Contributor
Bumping this up for someone who had questions about Elysee skin care. 😍