Respected Contributor

the name of the  male makeup artist that had the extremely long thick hair and was very popular on the Q a few years ago , and then just dissapeared.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa  Edward BessEB8734FF-CDE1-44DA-A748-D9A925371EF8.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Edward Bess?

Regular Contributor
Hi MW in Iowa, I know who you’re referring to. I love his hair. Is it Edward Bess!? I have his lip balm that is in a pot called Spanish Rose! Beautiful color. He has a website!
Honored Contributor

Re: Help me remember

[ Edited ]

His stuff was so expensive. I think it was too high-priced for the average shopper here. I never tried any of his things. I'm not the kind of person to spend $50 $60 for a blush or a powder. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much , i was drawing a blank .Kristopher Buckle was also popular and then dissapeared , i realize if the sales aren't there , vendors leave.

Trusted Contributor

I think Kristofer Buckle had great sales but may have had some differences with QVC.  In his last show or two he seemed quite distracted, just off. JMO.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Thanks so much , i was drawing a blank .Kristopher Buckle was also popular and then dissapeared , i realize if the sales aren't there , vendors leave.

@MW in Iowa   Eve Pearl was a wonderful teacher w/ great products, but didn't "go over" here. Last itme I looked, there were still a few items online.

Honored Contributor

Re: Help me remember

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

His stuff was so expensive. I think it was too high-priced for the average shopper here. I never tried any of his things. I'm not the kind of person to spend $50 $60 for a blush or a powder. 

@SilleeMee   It may sound strange, but I will spend more for makeup and skincare for clients, but not for myself. Sometimes I see no difference from a Milani blush and a Chanel one. Makeup clients want to try products they'd never purchase for themselves because of price points.

Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

I think Kristofer Buckle had great sales but may have had some differences with QVC.  In his last show or two he seemed quite distracted, just off. JMO.

I really like his products. I've reordered his eyebrow powder on another site.  Smiley Happy