Honored Contributor

Re: Help for vertical lines around lips

I like Skinn Stem Rejen and also Isomers Expression Line Tamer.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/29/2014 willdob3 said:

I've been using SKINN Lip Stem Rejen & as far as I can tell it does nothing at all. I am almost done with my first 1.2 oz container of it. Not at all sure I will buy again.

Me too, sadly. No results and I just have one line on the right side. Tried Prescriptives (now online) PX Super Line Preventor and Clinique's Laserfocus. So far, nada. The search goes on.

Regular Contributor

http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/38/a91338.001?$uslarge$ Bare Minerals Firming Eye Treatment--works great for the eye area AND those pesky lip lines! I've been using since it came out. Edited: sorry the picture didn't come out--posting from my phone!
Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 animalsrus said:

I use Peter Thomas Roth unwrinkle lip...works amazing for me.

I am in my 40s (so that caveat) I also started putting the Peter Thomas Roth Laser Free Gel moisturizer on my lips and it make a huge difference. They looked fuller and less wrinkly and that helped the skin around them.

Also this summer I got and used SPF lip balm from the drugstore.

If they are really deep I guess you might be looking at getting a filler product from a doctor.

Valued Contributor

I quit smoking at 22, had only been smoking less than 5 years, and I have them too. I wish I could yank the cigs out of every teenage girl's mouth and point to my lips and say, "Wanna end up with these? It looks real cool when your lip gloss bleeds into them and your lips look like rosy millipedes."

I'm getting lots of great ideas from the ladies here (thanks!), but a product I recommend is Paula's Choice Anti-Feather Lipliner. It's the only beauty product I keep a secret stash on hand because I get antsy if I think I'm going to run out. The way I use it is to outline just outside my lip line, because it is colorless. That way, I get maximum color on my lips, and the emollients in the liner lube up those fine lines.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/29/2014 willdob3 said:

I've been using SKINN Lip Stem Rejen & as far as I can tell it does nothing at all. I am almost done with my first 1.2 oz container of it. Not at all sure I will buy again.

I have finished 2 bottles & nothing here either. I have also used 2 of the Skinn Rejen for face & the eyes with no results. I don't get any results from Dimitri's skin products.

Super Contributor

Skinn's Collagenesis Lip Stem Rejen works wonders. It's loaded with peptides.

Trusted Contributor

I would recommend the LightStim. It doesn't work overnight, but it does work.

Respected Contributor

I agree LightStim. It has definitely softened lines around upper lip. I am 62.
Respected Contributor

Lip lines are also the result of hormonal depletion as we go thru menopause. Fat pads diminish and the lips decrease as they slide inward.