Respected Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

There is NO cream, serum, makeup, etc. to help a turkey neck. The ONLY solution is cosmetic surgery.

This is what I believe....when I saw that photo of myself just yesterday all I could see was the turkey neck coming on big time and the bags under my eyes or puffiness and the sagging downward appearance of my entire face...jowels/down turned mouth.  

I need a face lift to strap it all up!  but I am not likely to do that as I have rosacea which is so tempermental at best.  So all I do is slap on some spf (all yr long) foundation and eye makeup.  

I'd still like to get a face lift as I type this....or perhaps it's a lower face lift?  Heard one of those reality show ladies....house wives of OC I think it was...say that's what she did.  If creams worked for this kinda of stuff I shouldn't need surgery to fix it....as I have used and tried many expensive lines.  All I can say is the potions are NOT working LOL!  Sure they help for moisture and some texture but nothing else.

Esteemed Contributor

Plastic surgery is not for every one, cutting into healthy skin, carries a number of risks that most other treatments don't.