Honored Contributor

Re: Help for dehydrated, dry lips

@MrsSB 

I did not know they had a lip product with petrolatum. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Regular Contributor

L'occitane shea butter, in the tin. Hands down. Also good around your nose for those bad colds!

Respected Contributor

Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner is my favorite but have not been able to find iit for a couple of months. It comes in a tiny jar. If you have some sun damage on your lips you may want to try some aloe vera gel.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll throw my favorite lip treatment in for consideration.  WEN Restorative Lip Treament.  I keep a tube within arm's reach at all times!

3888D7FA-D4C4-45C1-9FD5-06964D6F1373.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Glorimar 

I haven't watched this but I saved it in case you could get any help from it.

I keep lip oils and glosses on my lips 24/7 (I wear a lip mask to bed) and am mostly free from lip lines and dry lips.  Maybe Chris has something in his video that will help  you.  Just copy/past this title into the You Tube search bar.

3 THINGS That Get Rid Of LIP LINES And WRINKLES | Chris Gibson

Honored Contributor

Blistex Deep Renewal is a product which I just love.  It is not sticky or gummy on your lips but has a light, silky feel to it.  It really smooths my lips out and claims it has an anti-aging property to it.  Don't know if it helps with this but I do know it makes my lips feel so much more healthy.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Contributor
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I've been using Blistex for over 40 years, the ointment not the one in the tube like Chapstick.  I am never, never without it.

Trusted Contributor

Drink more water.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use Vaseline every morning and at bedtime. I also apply it throughout the day when home. I carry a Nivea lip balm in my purse when I'm out and about.  I never have dry or chapped lips.