Honored Contributor

Re: Help finding a great concealer please!

I second the vote for Dermablend  I had a skin cancer removed 3 weeks ago with a 1 1/2" scar.  I was able to completely cover the redness and scaring with Dermablend last week.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I second the vote for Dermablend  I had a skin cancer removed 3 weeks ago with a 1 1/2" scar.  I was able to completely cover the redness and scaring with Dermablend last week.

@Kachina624

Glad you got that taken care of. I hope you don't have any more to deal with.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
New Contributor

I have looked for 30 years and never found a good coverage concealer. I'm about to give up or try Dermablend.

I ordered the Laura Geller baked concealer with brush and it is horrible! It looks orangey-yellow and I see others have the same problem. I have no idea what they were thinking putting that out in those colors- seems they weren't tested on real people! If you find a great concealer let me know! 

Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

The best concealer I've ever used (and found by accident) is the ELF concealer. Comes in a 4 shade compact or, when you find the exact right shade, singles. I can't believe how good a product this is for such a small price.  

Trusted Contributor

DERMABLEND

Contributor

Yep...Dermablend....Used for years, works great...~!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have some redness in my complexion, and I've tried many concealers. My favorite is actually Doll 10 (formerly Dalton), and it can be applied to the full face as a foundation, if you like! I love it!

It's a cream, and it's the size of a full-size foundation compact. It lasts a long time for me.

Good luck with your search!

Item #A257912 - Doll 10 Conceal-It Concealer .42 oz

$26.00

Esteemed Contributor

For those of you who use Dermablend ..... have you tried the Quick-Fix Concealer ?  If so, do you like it?  Do you use a setting powder over it?  I cannot use any type of powder under my eyes as it always settles into fine lines and looks awful. Is it any good without a setting powder?  TIA, Maria

Trusted Contributor

You ladies realize I'm about to spend $100 on a variety of concealer,  Lol!  I tried my Tarte and It again and they are ok, but not perfect.  The Bareminerals concealer is ok but a little dry.  It's not bad over a moisturizer but really not the best.

Dermablend looks good, Doll10 is really a great price considering it is 0.42 ounces (most are more like 0.1).  I might have to try that Doll10 first since it is such a good price for the size, but for the Dermablend, are you ladies using the 1.0 ounce cover cream?  That is selling for $36 at Ulta and for a full ounce, will last forever if it works as well as it seems.  

Super Contributor

Bump..