Respected Contributor

Help finding Nail Polish Color/Brand

I was on the Sweat Cosmetics, excellent sweat and waterproof mineral foundation, and saw the below pic on their features page.  Can anyone help me find the nail color?  I know this would seem like a crazy request to non-beauty people, but I know you all have a huge knowledge base of such things.  Thanks! https://sweatcosmetics.com/features/

Nail Polish from Sweat Cosemetics.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Help finding Nail Polish Color/Brand

They almost look like stickers. It looks like a peachy or champagne holographic color. Most of the best holographic polishes are made by indie polish brands you won't find in the common stores.I didn't find a color just like it, but ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) makes some amazing holo polishes.  I have a few and the finish and formula are fantastic.

Llarowe also makes some great holos. You might want to check a color called Fire Down Below from them.

Cupcake Polish has fantastic holos, as does Chaos & Crocodiles. Chaos & Crocodiles doesn't restock very often, so it helps to follow her Facebook page to see when she's going to list product.

Honored Contributor

I see a design on them. It looks to me like they are professionally done. The color itself might be close to Essie Ballet Slippers. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I see a design on them. It looks to me like they are professionally done. The color itself might be close to Essie Ballet Slippers. Smiley Happy

I don't see a design, I see a holographic finish,

The rainbow sparkles seen on the pinky finger are from the holographic particles.

holo.JPG

Here are some examples of a holographic top coat over black polish, so you can see the same rainbow sparkles.

Rainbow All the Things! linear holographic top coat (less grey)

A holo top coat like that is a great option because you can add it over ANY color polish and get that rainbow effect. 

Respected Contributor

Super thanks y'all! I will be looking up the companies Chynna and beach-mom. I called the company and asked, but the team member (one of the creators since they are a small business) is in Rio for the Olympics, but they will ask. The CS did say that that member uses OPI religiously, but I couldn't find a match of base and/or shimmer top coat.

I do love the idea of stickers, but haven't tried them. Do they stay on well? I seem to get my nails painted fine, but the take forever to dry even after an hour no matter the combo of brands of polish/base/top/dryer I use. My nails are weak and have recently started peeling/splitting since I stopped with my nail vitamins, so back on those I go. I'm also heading to Sally's to see if they have something similar.

I do know that ya'll helped me find the OPI Bubble Bath polish from the Tefal Grill Vendor. Her nails were lovely. I like more subtle colors on my nails and this is one of them!
Super Contributor

I have a similar color. It is made my SinfulColors, and it is called Glass Pink.  I bought it some time ago at Walmart. Here is a swatch of the color. https://www.google.com/search?q=sinful+colors+glass+pink+swatch&tbm=isch&imgil=vxcwidpqSnQegM%253A%2...

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I do have WM on my shopping list for today so I'll look!
Respected Contributor

Try Essie Pink-a-boo. It's not exact but might be an alternative.
Trusted Contributor

@terriebear----Sinful is my go to also!!!  Love the colors, love the price!!!-------tedEbear

Valued Contributor

Looks similar to Zoya Leia from this spring's Petals collection.

http://media.artofbeauty.com/Leia_454.jpg