Respected Contributor

Re: Help Please For An Auto Drill For Natural Nails

@ECBG wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn 

You are so very sweet to keep up with me.  I haven't had time to thoroughly look at everything,  but many thanks.Smiley Happy

~~~~

@ECBG 

I know busy. * I know "never catching up,"  so I understand. *nods*

But when you have time, let us know,  We'll keep searching for something for you!

(PS, you are FOREVER in my heart, & in *the heart of my heavenly,  "overlooking Cuddles!")  Heart   

I wont forget you, ever,  NOPE  @ECBG ! 

You shared a big, big piece of yrself, yr compassion, with me, just when I esp needed it the most, when I lost my beloved, adored, adoring "Cuddles."  (Incl that super pic you shared also!)  THAT, & YOU, are engraved in my heart, already 

If we miss your ultimate response here,on this thread, @ECBG   pls feel free to open a new thread request/alert, k, so we can make sure to see it?  I dont want to miss your need, or news. *hugs*

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MakeUpMaidn 

Thank you so much for your heart felt post!  Your kindness lifted up my heart while was decorating alone and he is in the man cave watching tv!  I am steaming!

It's this week or gone in my book.  I won't decorate for 2 weeks!

Do you deal with the same???

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG

Nope, I dont have to deal with the same, or even similar.

But honestly, I'd be steamed too! and indeed HAVE BEEN in the past, same situation Woman Frustrated

Heck, I was "steamed" when he left "whiskers" forming a train trail down the bathroom sink, after shaving!

Or taking the last of some item, say, fruit, from the fridge, & continually neglecting to write it on the Shopping List that I had conveniently magnetized on the fridge door!

Or using EVERY clean ashtray, to dump the ashes from one single cigarette.

I dont envy you what so ever, @ECBG
I wld get/be steamed, & A LOT! .. and I can certainly understand your reason for "steamed."

*hugs* to you @ECBG

I'm with ya, g/f!

*hugs*