Frequent Contributor

Help-Need Cruelty Free Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin

I have been searching for a cruelty free face moisturizer for dry skin to no avail.  They either are correcting, retinol, Vit C in them.  I just want something that's going to moisturize.  I'm in my 60's and my skin has become drier and drier.

Any help/suggestions you could give would be greatly appreciated.  TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: Help-Need Cruelty Free Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin

@chgobrsfan 

Hi I use cruelty free as well I recently found Earthscience Ceramedx brand . They are a cruelty free version of Cerave . I use their body lotion and cleanser. They also have a fragrance free moisturizer.  My skin is on the oily side I also like Indeed labs Hylauronic acid . PACIFICA and Acure are also great and have lots of options Good luck 

Honored Contributor

Mychelle is cruelty free, Suzanne Somers sold now on her site is certified non toxic. 

Honored Contributor

Check out supplement websites like Vitacost, Puritans Pride and Swanson, they have lots of all natural brands, and ingredients are always listed. 

Honored Contributor

@chgobrsfan 

You might try this one (and I may tooBe Green Baby Balm this company is certified cruelty-free.

How about just oil? 
This company carries some ...

I just purchased Grapeseed oil and jojoba oil ...they seem really nice, but I can't make a statement about how well they work, especially for anti-aging.

My derm said that coconut oil is "an excellent moisturizer." HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn 

@Shelbelle 

Thank you for your suggestions.  I will definitly check out the different moisturizers.

Frequent Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@chgobrsfan 

You might try this one (and I may tooBe Green Baby Balm this company is certified cruelty-free.

How about just oil? 
This company carries some ...

I just purchased Grapeseed oil and jojoba oil ...they seem really nice, but I can't make a statement about how well they work, especially for anti-aging.

My derm said that coconut oil is "an excellent moisturizer." HTH

@LTT1Unfortunately most facial oils don't work for me.  They just stay on top of my skin instead of asorbing in.  Thank you for your help.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chgobrsfan  You may want to try Botanics Hydration Burst with Clary Sage for dry skin.  Hydrating Day Cream 1.69 oz. $13.99 at Target.  Read the reviews as they are excellent.  I use the day cream with rosehip by Botanics.  Most importantly it is cruelty free.  

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@chgobrsfan  You may want to try Botanics Hydration Burst with Clary Sage for dry skin.  Hydrating Day Cream 1.69 oz. $13.99 at Target.  Read the reviews as they are excellent.  I use the day cream with rosehip by Botanics.  

@Katcat1  Funny you should mention that. I was looking at those products but wasn't sure how they were. Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely check those out. 

Valued Contributor

I like Radha Beauty Miracle Retinol Moisturizer. Has the retinol, but it moisturizes very nicely.